1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Can I Torture my Neighbor's Dog?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ima_drummer2k, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Buck Turgidson

Check the laws in Houston, in many/most places it is very illegal to leave an animal chained for any length of time.

Call Animal Control to come out, anonymously.

Good luck. If these dogs are as aggressive and mistreated as you say, it's only a matter of time until they get out of the yard and hurt someone.

2. cebu

cebu Member

Pellet Gun

3. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

They mostly get them to look tough and cool to cover up the small dick and being uneducated ghetto-ass dumb****s with absolutely no future.

Jontro, Ottomaton and donkeypunch like this.
  4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

So true.... So SAD.......

5. Sajan

Sajan Member

Why do these people own dogs?
    I am running home from work to make sure my dog can go pee (not crated, roams around the house) while idiots are chaining theirs to a post without even a bowl of water for days on end.

Someone get me the stones so I can wipe these people off the face of this earth.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

The neighbor that tried so hard to intimidate others spent his last moments in utter fear, in total panic and dread,” Ima2k said. The neighbor was “whimpering and crying and screaming all the way,” Ima2k crowed. “He died like a dog.”

7. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Pit bulls can be great pets, but I fear the majority of people that own them do so because they strike fear in others. In other words, the low-lifes get a kick out of annoying and scaring the **** out of others. My advice would be to make friends with the dog. Doing so might save you some aggravation in the long run, and have the effect of upsetting your neighbor.

donkeypunch likes this.
  8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'd be calling Animal Control and the HOA every day, if talking to the guy is not an option.

9. CrazyJoeDavola

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Whoa whoa whoa. Bro, it wouldn’t even crack top 500 most pathetic CF threads. GARM alone has rock solid hold on top 500.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

true...my love for dogs got me triggered there for a moment

B-Bob likes this.
  12. B-Bob

Hi gaiz -- ima is a good guy and does not literally mean "torture" I think.

crose, fattz, RunninRaven and 5 others like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

OP attempts to start a light hearted thread based on the fear that his wife or children will be mauled by two abused pitbulls that belong to his “neighbor”.

He uses the whistle when the canines attempt to dig under the fence to drag off his children to chew on.

Response he gets from Mister PETA is to kill himself and leave his children fatherless and homeless.

OP explicitly states that neighbor is on the ruling commission for the Aryan Brotherhood and sales a substantial amount of angel dust out of his hovel.... yet the other suggestion is for OP to confront his neighbor so his wife can cry and lose respect for him when he is pistol whipped in front of the whole neighborhood?

OP you have limited options. Benadryl will subdue the dogs and not hurt them. However if your neighbor finds out you will be severely beaten.

The other option is to reach out to the Gorillia Brotherhood prison gang. They are the natural rivals to the Aryan Brotherhood and may coordinate an ambush on your neighbor to take his dope house.

Your best bet? Move out of Alief to a neighborhood with residents that have a college degree and golden retrievers and not parole officers and ankle bracelets.

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

i think dark chocolate would do the trick

15. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

What are we talking, Slim Jims?

16. B-Bob

I mean, how much can we expect Imadrummer to spend here, right? We can't be talking Whole Foods organic beef jerky or some crap.

Asian Sensation, Nook and arkoe like this.
  17. body slam

body slam Member

I had a similar experience and all I can say is good luck.

18. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

What would Dave Ramsay do in this case?

Invisible Fan, B-Bob and ThatBoyNick like this.
  19. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You mentioned it had been a while since your home had been on the market. Rectify that.

20. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

You should fight for dominance. The dog and leadership of the prison gang go to the victor. The loser has to hold on to the new leader’s pocket.