1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dennis Queed marries 26 year old

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LosPollosHermanos, Oct 22, 2019.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

*engaged*

She was valedictorian at Pepperdine. Got a masters at Notre Dame. And is now working on her PhD in Accounting at UT.

She knows the numbers.

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Dennis Queed is an *******.

Jontro and NotInMyHouse like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

"The ants ate the termites in my nose teeth captain!"

Buck Turgidson and CCity Zero like this.
  5. Fantasma Negro

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Well... at least she picked the right Quaid brother... It'd definitely be more crazy with Randy!

I think Dennis moves fast and marries a lot but, hey, if you have the means and money, go for what you want to do- life's too short. I mean anyone can judge someone else on their relationship (like their opinion really matters... ) or remarry/divorce etc, but he has "**** you" money, so he's living the dream, where as we're here discussing this like it matters, haha.

7. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

i'm going to get flack for this, but as a young dude, unless your absolutely 10000000% sure do not get married. Have everything to lose. Queeds stock is peaking so I can understand his decision. ED setting in etc

Andre0087, CCity Zero and Nook like this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

Dennis' mantra is pretty simple....... drink, **** and snort coke until you die.

Ill give him this, he has incredible abs for a 65 year old.

[​IMG]

Hey she is old enough to drink with him so I am sure that is a big plus.

He can also have meaningful talks with her grandfather, as they are close to the same age.

Whatever, they are both adults and you cannot take your money with you.

9. Nook

Nook Member

There is ZERO reason for a man to get married young and really shouldn't be looking for a wife either.

It is a lot easier to save money, concentrate on career advancement.

People that get married in their 20's now often times have a lot of relationship issues that are a result of immaturity or lack of life experience.

Also, as messed up as it is, if you are already are established and successful when you end up being married, there is a good chance your relationship with be successful.

If someone really is the one, so be it......... just don't think you HAVE to get married because you are 35....... as a male it is also a lot easier to marry a women that is 10 years younger than you.

Invisible Fan likes this.
  10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Hahah, exactly this.

Nook likes this.
  11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I can see this, especially for regular careers/life, but man, Quaid can probably marry multiple more times and with the money he has it still wouldn't matter with his age. He's basically living a life most all of us will never have.

Like for someone who's young and making good career choices, a divorce can really screw you, for him with 30-40 million and getting older, he can **** up, get lawyers and move on, even if he loses 1/2 each time (he's not and probably does prenupts now), he'd still have so much FU money that he could still do what he wants, live comfortably and die. I'm not saying his career/life was easy but the money he's made is something that allows him to live outside any normal rules/guidelines.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Pretty much. The converse is true for women. Plus (and a lot of other young dudes know this) dating nowadays is completely different than before. With the advent of social media, dating apps, etc where you have access to countless partners, people are more superficial and willing to be fickle. You could have the most perfect relationship that could go south anyday. Don’t risk it by putting half your wallet/everything you worked for on the line.

Nook likes this.
  13. GIGO

GIGO Member

[​IMG]

his 27-yo girlfriend's mom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Invisible Fan and Deckard like this.
  14. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

She's younger than his son.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

People probably view this as more natural.

[​IMG]

16. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Yes, she's 26. His oldest son is 27. lol.

17. Nook

Nook Member

Especially when you are dealing with a 23-24 year old women that has lived outside her parents home for 2-3 years and is still trolling for rod on the down low. It can happen with a 27-28 year old woman as well, but not nearly as likely. There are so many avenues for people (especially attractive young women) to get and do anything they want sexually and emotionally.

I know it sounds cold but we are talking in generalities. As a guy over 40 that has a wife and has good income, I have learned a lot. Some from my own experiences but mostly from seeing friends go through and seeing women and men age........... another one, never marry a woman that doesn't respect you....... and if there is already a lot battle scars from your relationship, don't marry....... because that isn't water under the bridge..... women do not forget, and all those screw ups never go away and you will be chasing those ghosts for the next 40 years.

CometsWin and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  18. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You’re right , I’m not nearly as experienced but this became pretty clear to me a couple of yrs ago. The thing is, 27-31year old chicks are like the 24 year old chicks back in your day. Queed’s significant other is an exception, she’s smart enough to realize what this whole game is about

Nook likes this.
  19. MystikArkitect

I have my theories on guys who date women that are just young enough to not seem suspicious.

Sajan likes this.
  20. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

This is the most anyone has talked about Dennis Quaid since that dopey the dick video.

CometsWin and Rocket River like this.