1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adam Silver will face "retribution" for defaming China and covering Morey, state media says

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketsmanhk, Oct 19, 2019.

1. tksense

tksense Member

You're right in that real information almost always goes on deaf ears for most people. But the info are not vapid and "pseudo-intellectual", I would think there are a few layers to breakthrough before you can put it together, even for the most patient curious cat. The resistance may stem from such reality here which simply goes against the truman-show world-view that most Americans have grown up with.

I'm almost done here anyways, I like to relax in sports forums. You can research the references if you're curious, which includes Sutton (Stanford research fellow), Rockefeller (NYT), Yale, and former Librarian of Congress.

2. jayfree

jayfree Member

Looks to me like Morey did everyone a favor

Tfor3, ipaman and Invisible Fan like this.
  3. tksense

tksense Member

You are right, and hence there are legitimate reasons why a lot of Chinese citizens are not happy, and the reason why this "China taking over" IS FICTION. You don't have to buy into this, bro. America is vastly superior in world-affairs, in military power, tech, strong-arm business tactics, propaganda, and brainwashing.

Everyone thinks China brainwashes people. If you think so, why do so many people laugh at it? That only PROVES China is NOT brainwashing effectively, it just doesn't work, and China gave up, so it is playing hard-ball with hardware means nowadays. OTOH, America is the biggest brainwasher ever, and everyone here probably thinks I'm talking non-sense, it is precisely because America's great PR actually works. Notice all the inevitable mob-behaviors on political subjects people have very little knowledge about? All testament to the very effective PR.

Forgot to add on the previous post: so if NK is a true enemy and is so unpredictable and dangerous, what kind of incentives can you think of for any American organizers to invite Michael Jordan into a danger zone just to play casual games with a foreign fat rogue leader kid in a repressive regime and risk the safety of a national treasure in MJ?

#83 tksense, Oct 20, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  4. malakas

malakas Member

TLDR; China doesn't brainwash people, America does

Keep the jokes coming.
    I want to see the kind of propaganda CCP wackos are spewing.

We already had the fanatics, and the brainwashed, now we get to see the chinese insanes.

Mazulis and MD_in_Training like this.
  5. tksense

tksense Member

I am saying CCP is quite bad and ineffective in brainwashing, whereas USA is the grand daddy of all and is very successful at it. I gave you enough academic references, and you are free to use your own wisdom to make judgments for yourself; for those of you who chooses to exercise independent thinking, it is not illegal :)

If you have to choose anyone to be insane, I'd choose the controller of narrative and public information, which had caused all kinds of unnecessary misunderstandings between unsuspecting parties, all for ulterior motives that only benefit the third-party perpetrator. Check the references and use your common sense: who has a foot in virtually every part of the world meddling in their internal politics and toppling governments? These guys are not even shy about strategically creating conflicts in various international locations. And yes I'd agree, I'd call it pathological.

Come to think of it, story tellers keep making up stories and invoking scripted arch-enemies decade after decades, and every new generation keeps buying it. This is indeed quite insane.

#85 tksense, Oct 20, 2019
  6. MD_in_Training

You gave no academic references. You threw around a couple names and short excerpts from NYT.

Show me some ACADEMIC references which you so ardently claim.

7. tksense

tksense Member

Stanford research fellow, Antony C. Sutton has written extensively about the communist revolution and cold war. James H. Billington from Harvard and Princeton, also Library of Congress, had written about the origin of the revolutionary faith as it was designed by these behind-the-scene agents. I referenced "the fire in the minds of men" if you hadn't noticed. I also referenced a Yale newspaper article that directly claims my point, I gave you the date of the article if you had read carefully. Here again, leap year day in 1972 in their daily news historical archive. Plus, "social experiment" is a direct quote from the famed banking mogul who chooses to describe these events in this way.

There are so much more and these are deep subjects that might not be easily absorbed especially if you're emotionally resistant. I share the info only for those interested, all very credible sources but requires deep reading and serious investigation. If you're not serious, the facts will not convince you.

I'm not trying to make any moral judgments here, you can admire it or hate it, I am saying America has always been vastly superior in its geopolitical strategies (and yes, this includes brainwashing).

Thank you for your interests.

#87 tksense, Oct 20, 2019
  8. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I don't think China wants to take over the world but it does have its eyes on the Pacific.

Ofc the US is already there which is why we care.

I don't think China is an adequate "trial balloon" for the US. The ME is much much better...

China's friends like Russia and Iran means our two countries won't ever be as close as we pretend to be. But I think more trade with pressure is still the only way to go for now.

BTW communism didn't begun in us. Unless Engles and Marx fled to the states in order to make the bomb.

I'd almost think it's tinfoil YouTube material but I think it's banned there

#88 Invisible Fan, Oct 20, 2019
  9. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Do you have any links to your sources?

10. tksense

tksense Member

Yes, they are all still in public domain. For newspapers, you can use their own archival search engines. The books I referenced are still available as PDF if you google. If you have a good host for me I can also share my PDFs. Some of them might also be available in your local public libraries.

There is also an extended interview by Sutton if you search for "collection of works, Antony C. Sutton" Thanks!

11. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

So funny, no media is reporting what is going on in Spain, British and Chile where protestors are rioting.

you support the HK rioters then let’s see you support those in the above countries.

Lovemachine2000 and KingLeoric like this.
  12. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Do you have any links to your sources?

13. tksense

tksense Member

I do, but you too, they're all publicly searchable on google. Sorry I just personally don't prefer to be linked directly to anything too sensitive in public, and I'd like to stay casual in a sports forum, hence I stick with public domain resources that any of you can research.
    Like I said, I don't mind sharing some PDF files if you have a host, and personally expounding on my findings, if you're really interested.

Thank you for understanding.

14. wesbound

wesbound Member

That's probably the dumbest sh*t one can say. Half of what you have in your house & including the phone or pc youre responding to this comment with is made in china. USA is the sh*t but not for long if they were to pull the bs you're talking about severing all economic ties w/ china means suicide at this point for most companies.

15. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

No one cares. So you have a cup or a couch or a pc made in China - wgas?

They make trash anyway.

F China. They're butt hurt that their oppressive communist ways don't work here.

They are spinning everything to appear as victims. Please. They need to stfu.

16. wesbound

wesbound Member

Whether you care or you don't is irrelevant. lol
    Trust me, I'm no fan of China & I despise their communist way.
    It's just the world we live in & your comment regarding severing all economic ties with China is just as uneducated & misinform like LeBitch's.

17. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Told y'all Morey was too smart. This was Morey's way to get rid of Silver.

DAMN, don't mess with MOREY!!!! Dude is straight up hard core

18. TheRedRanger

TheRedRanger Member

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

That was not me that made that comment :rolleyes:

I guess we all are unaware of how much of our crap is really manufactured in China
    So it's a bit more than cups and gadgets like I mentioned b4. :eek:

Oh well.

#99 Tfor3, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  20. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

Facts