1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Last Melo Thread? Melo comments on his departure from HOU

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

again nothing from u to refute anything I’ve said...instead u bring up some dumbass sh*t like Ryan Anderson...guess what, he sucks too and I don’t care for him being on this team either

refute anything that I’ve said or stfu...stop wasting my time quoting me with your irrelevant posts not saying a damn thing...save your garbage posts for someone else

2. malakas

malakas Member

That article was so well written I actually clicked on the link to see who the writer was. Good job.

Deuce likes this.
  3. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Melo still thinks he's a NBA player. LOL. He's almost as delusional as Lin. No one wants you two

Even VC and 58 years old and old ass Dwight still got a J.O.B.

4. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Vince Carter is almost 10 years older than Melo and he's still playing. Team player makes a difference.

Delusional Melo.

dreamshakin, malakas and DaDakota like this.
  5. YOLO

YOLO Member

and he also doesn't need to go on espn and be like

[​IMG]

6. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

The Rockets struggled the first 11 games last year & will struggle this year too. You blaming Melo for that is factually incorrect given everybody was struggling. I actually watched the games last year & saw the whole team playing horrible. I can't allow any of you to scapegoat Melo while making excuses for others

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

you cry more than melo himself when he was pleading his case on espn. stfu. dude is garbage and was a terrible fit for this team. get over it or continue to keep crying about it as if it means anything

Reeko likes this.
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

When did I ever solely blame Melo for the poor start? There were several things that contributed to it, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that Melo sucks and was the biggest net negative on the team. U watched the games? Cool, so did everyone else, and they obviously paid far more attention than u so u can miss me with that useless statement. It’s always the clueless ones who don’t have anything of substance to say that accuse others of not watching games. Yawn. U still haven’t refuted any of my points about Melo, and it’s obvious why. U can’t. Move along now and stop wasting my time.

9. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

But what does suck mean? He averaged 13pts coming off the bench. If Danuel House averaged the same thing you'd wet your panties in joy. But since nobody likes Melo off the court, your narrative changes about him on the court. Im just separating your silly perceptions from what reality is

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

all u have to do is go to 1st my post to see what suck means...it’s not my fault it’s beyond your comprehension

He averaged 13 points on horrible efficiency and played atrocious defense. He sucked. Bringing up yet another player to deflect from Melo’s garbage play. 1st Ryno, now House. U really have nothing of substance to say.

Have u disputed anything that I’ve said? Nope. U have no idea what reality is, your garbage posts are evidence of that. Run along kid, you’ve been failing from the jump in your pathetic defense of Melo.

11. sirjesse

sirjesse The Udoker has spoken!
    Supporting Member

This is the last thread like I have seen the last Sylvester Stallone movie

12. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

The eye test says Melo does not give effort on defense not get a rebound or set a pick for a teammate. He got spoon fed for bricking most of his time here....

13. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Context. The WHOLE team was playing inefficiently horrible, including Harden, CP & Capela. We had no defensive coordinator & it was the first 11 games. No NBA team makes a player accept a bench role before signing, then cuts him after 11 games when the WHOLE team plays horrible. It's called scapegoating

14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Baxter Holmes is easily one of ESPN's best writers. He does a lot of longform articles.

malakas likes this.