1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Lebron: Morey wasn't educated on issue

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Lovemachine2000

You made the following assumptions: that LeBron is OK with what's happening in China (perhaps you mean "Hong Kong" to be more specific), which is not what LeBron said at all; that LeBron's primary motivation behind his comments is money, without offering any proof or reasoning; and that Kanter's situation "mirrors" the situation in Hong Kong, which is ludicrous. But then again, you are doing better than most posters on GARM-turned-Political Forum. At least you show some capability of reason rather than screaming some F-China noise.

2. Lovemachine2000

Can't play Kanter.

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

The FIRST thing that happened when Silver opened the floor to players in China is LEBRON raising his hand and asking Silver how the NBA was going to PUNISH MOREY. That was the FIRST QUESTION.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

While it is controversial, these days' news have become desperate.....where are the real big news?

Lovemachine2000 likes this.
  6. madmaxu

madmaxu Member

Unlike you, I don't need propaganda cause I was in Hong Kong witnessing this stupidity just a week ago. And all my family and friends that are still there all feel the same way. BTW, you obviously have some kind beef against CCP to insinuate that all Chinese people in China have been turned into mindless drones. Yes, 1.5 billion people all just drones while you and your two friends who play fortnight all day are free spirits saving the world with your random comments. And of course, all the videos about HK hoodlum are propaganda but 2 million Muslims are all real because of course you been there and witnessed this "concentration" camp.

I guess Eminem is right " Now days everybody want to talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out(coherent) but a bunch of gibberish. And what the f is that like they forgot about dre (or people that are actually knowledgeable ).

Lovemachine2000 likes this.
  7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You deny that there is a Muslim concentration camp?

Yung-T and lionaire like this.
  8. Lovemachine2000

Well said, but of course the nincompoops on this board will take nothing from your message.

9. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

You deny the Muslim concentration camp too?

Yung-T and Nook like this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

#1 I do have something against the CCP. I am not a supporter of a political party responsible for the death of 45,000,000 of there own people...... that 30 years ago killed 10,000 of their own people and then set the bodies on fire and hosed them into the sewer system...... or a political party that currently has 2,000,000 of it's own citizens in concentration camps against their will..... nor a political party where the "President" has his enemies thrown in jail and then has term limits removed so he can rule indefinitely.

#2 All media and press in mainland China is censured by the CCP. Media in the CCP that has attempted to not parrot back the CCP talking points has been stopped, many of those involved has been imprisoned as well. When you do not have a free exchange of information and media, you end up with people that are not informed of what is going on. I saw it with my own eyes when I lived in China. Also, what people in China say in public is very different than what they say in privacy (with what little bit of privacy is left).

#3 There are videos inside the concentration camps. There are videos of the structures and the people inside. There are videos of the family members crying and complaining that their family members were taken in the middle of the night. There is even videos of the people inside discussing it. The CCP in their typical myopia agreed to let cameras inside thinking the rest of the world would thing it was okay........ the opposite was true, everyone was horrified so that do what they always do, stop the press and isolate. Why haven't you seen those videos? Well, if you are in mainland China you cannot easily find them because of the CCP censure. Further, the CCP is so pathetic that they have censured 3,000 search terms concerning the uprising 30 years ago. The CCP has complete control of what is and isn't taught in schools in China. They absolutely have brainwashed the vast majority of their people.... and while that isn't the fault of the people, it is a fact. The same is true in North Korea as well, where it is even worse.

#4 I don't play "Fortnight".... and no, I am not saying that protesters in Hong Kong have not committed violence, they have..... as has the CCP. What I am saying is that when you attempt to take basic, innate human rights and freedoms from people, they will rebel.

If you want to continue to live in your little CCP fantasy world, go ahead..... but perhaps consider the FACTS and not just what the CCP has drilled into your head.

BigMaloe, Sooty, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  11. Lovemachine2000

Mr. TBag, the other poster is questioning the "2 million Muslims" in "concentration camps" claim. So unless you have verification of that exact claim, I suggest you keep on TBagging elsewhere.

12. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

More from Stephen A Smith and Max Kellerman.

13. Nook

Nook Member

Here are the facts:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Turkey of all places is calling for China to close their concentration camps..........

Here is a photo from Tiananman square......... the CCP now claims that there were only a small number of protesters.... when the media exposed the truth they banned non CCP media.... there were 1.2 million protesters.

[​IMG]

The CCP, being the cowards they are banned media from the Square before they attacked the protesters... but some photographs still got out...even though the CCP attacked at night. I had two relatives there.

[​IMG]

Blocking the overpass so that no one could get into see what they were doing just hours earlier to their own people!.... they tried to kill all of them and then get rid of the bodies.....
    [​IMG]

The CCP can continue to silence like they have since Mao but the truth and basic human right win.... the human spirit emerges....

[​IMG]

This is Hong Kong on the 25th anniversary of the CCP slaughter at Tiananmen Square..... yet the people of Hong Kong are all supporters of the CCP? No they are not...... and many others are scared.

BigMaloe, Mazulis, Yung-T and 4 others like this.
  14. Nook

Nook Member

So now you agree that there are concentration camps?

You disagree on the number of people in the camps...... is that really where you want to go with this?

At some point you just have to accept facts and accept you have been deceived....... pride is a bad virtue when it blinds you to injustice.

Yung-T, RudyTBag and malakas like this.
  15. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Bro...

What you are posting is disgraceful. Just stop.

Wulaw Horn, Sooty, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  16. Lovemachine2000

The other poster was laying out an education for you, but all you could compute was how to defend your preconceptions, and that is truly disgraceful.

17. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

My preconceptions? I can assure you that I appreciate China every bit as much as you do, and have probably spent more time there than you have, but for you to deny the atrocities being committed there in face of all the evidence and suffering is sickening.

Richie_Rich, Yung-T and Deckard like this.
  18. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

To be clear, you are telling me that there are not 2 million'ish Muslims being held against their will. And that the places they are being held are not concentration camps? Is that accurate?

Can you tell me how many you think there are? And If they are not concentration camps, what are they?

19. Lovemachine2000

Since you are the one making accusations, why don't YOU show me proof of these figures, of the "atrocities", and your definition of "concentration camps"?

20. RudyTBag

Supporting Member

Google is your friend. GEOINT of the situation is easily visible online, and the credible sources the UN confirmed is likely GEOINT taken directly from our intelligence community. Also, CHRD has talked to hundreds of Uyghur people in Xinjiang directly.

"CHRD, based in Hong Kong and Washington DC, interviewed dozens of Uyghur people in Xinjiang. Interviewees gave estimates of how many people—ranging from 8% to 20%—were being detained in their towns. It averaged out to 12% and CHRD bumped the percentage down to 10% for a conservative estimate, ultimately giving them 1.1 million Uyghur Muslims imprisoned. CHRD also found that up to 20% of Uyghur villages are required to attend “re-education” courses during the day, adding millions more Muslims affected by China’s campaign."

A concentration camp is a place where a large amount of persecuted people are deliberately imprisoned in a relatively small area with inadequate facilities, sometimes to provide forced labor or to await mass execution. "Re-education", "Concentration", same thing. :rolleyes: