1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Whoa] Rich Lord is out at 610

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by justtxyank, Jul 18, 2019.

1. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Change your damn avatar

ROCKSS and Killatron 2000 like this.
  2. K LoLo

K LoLo Member

Will be cringe worthy listening to Stoerner "lead a show.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

I stopped listening to AM radio but occasionally it would come on and the only team that I would catch myself sticking around for was Meltser and Payne. Whomever is running these stations must be idiots. Oh well, they seem to always make the choices for me so no big deal.

4. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

He tried last week and it was really really bad.

5. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

He is trying to dam hard and his commercial`s about Coors are horrible, somewhere Rich Lord is having a little laugh over whats transpired