1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Top 3 Morey-haters: Silver, Yao and Tilman

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thedopefiend, Oct 9, 2019.

1. meh

meh Contributing Member

I don't know how you read my posts but it's not so much frustration as it is open mocking. If you read my other posts then you know that I have worked in China and been to Hong Kong and I speak Chinese. So I'm not random American who "don't know about anything about what he's talking about." Yet despite that I openly mock Chinese citizens because you guys are, quite frankly, kinda all stupid.

The Chinese don't appear unreasonable to me, you appear stupid to me. The government reaction is something I understand perfectly. Before I came back to the US several of my friends and associates working at state-owned enterprises was already telling me how Xi's new policies have ushered in a new era of Cultural Revolution in China. One person who's in his 60s, actually lived through the cultural revolution and he pretty much said how things have become so similar to back then.

I didn't think much of it then. But it's clear to me now Xi's done a very good job of it. The policies that China had during my time there has changed dramatically in these past few years. And this NBA incident is in line with all that. However, Chinese citizens going along with it so willfully is something I didn't expect. But I must applaud Xi and his people for the thorough brain washing they've managed to done in such a short period of time. And I'm looking forward to seeing if he becomes the life long dictator that he's clearly striving to be. Congrats... I guess. You are living in an era of China that will most certainly go down in the history books.

daywalker02, malakas and Jontro like this.
  2. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

That makes quite a second guesser of you, both on this incident with Morey, and on China overall.

Disappointing as I thought you'd have something smart to say while staying on the topic

3. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Congratulations @thedopefiend you are now subscribed to Opium War facts! Every time you post in this thread you will receive a factoid regarding the Opium Wars @thedopefiend

@thedopefiend - Did you know at the height of the Opium Wars, a whopping 13.5 million Chinese, out of an estimated population of 400 million, were hooked on opium, including 27 percent of the country's male population? WOW

To unsubscribe please reply “unsubscribe” to this post

4. TilmanFinancialWindfall

What are you going to do to our a Morey?????

Revoke his Visa to China???

China is dead to us.

We re on to Vietnam and Cambodia

5. TilmanFinancialWindfall

I would like free samples of this opium
    I will give it a good yelp review

6. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

@thedopefiend I apologize for the last neanderthal troll attempt by @TilmanFinancialWindfall and if you don’t want to post anymore in this thread I understand.

But not to worry! You have now been enrolled in a special, across-forum access to Opium Wars facts! Anytime you post on any sub forum on Clutchfans you will receive a factoid regarding the Opium Wars!

7. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

We need to have the site reported to China, maybe it'll be banned from access for having too much support for Morey, hahah. But... Obviously if it were even possible, I'd only want the crazy bots/posters that have shown up to be gone (not actual bball fans)

#67 CCity Zero, Oct 9, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  8. jev5555

jev5555 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I actually didnt care about the HK situation until yall started popping off on here and on twitter trying dictate what we can or cant say. You're well within your right to boycott the NBA and demand whatever it is you want to demand. I'm well within my right to now be full fledged HK Freedom supporter. Tilman makes his money pedalling seafood and porterhouse steaks. That's our leverage. If Morey is fired that precious Landrys stock will be burned to the mf ground.

D-rock and malakas like this.
  9. rockets13champs

Where do Giannis haters stand on this issue

10. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

That's actually where you're completely misunderstanding how **** operates here in America.

I also expect the Chinese Authorities to continue putting millions of Muslims in camps, and I expect them to continue harvesting the organs of the Uighur. Does that make it right? Does that mean we need to dance & tiptoe around your morally corrupted culture?

Get your commie garbage out of this forum

malakas likes this.
  11. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

You don't even have a business to screw up, and its totally irrelevant what you say or do about China. That's the difference between Morey and you.

Get your worthless white trash out of my thread.

12. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

That's a whole lot of assumptions for two sentences.

Also a whole lot of opinions for someone who isn't allowed one

D-rock likes this.
  13. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Yes sure. I agree to and support everything you said above. I just cannot imagine any of this matters to anyone but yourself

14. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

A whole lot trash on a population you don't understand. How very American of u

Looks like stereotype handbook needs a major revision though. Using the old copy from Soviet times just make you guys look ret arded

15. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

"You guys have us misunderstood! We're not harvesting the organs of the Uighur to BE MEAN! We're not putting millions of Chinese & Muslims in concentration camps as religious repression! You're just white trash that doesn't understand!"

You should be f*cking ashamed.

D-rock likes this.
  16. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

And you should try talk this **** in China. You will realise chinese cops are the ones coming to your rescue and saving you from getting beaten to death.

Before harvesting you organs of coz

17. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I don't have to say that in China. I have this thing called Freedom, you uncultured swine.

Not my fault your authorities has turned everyone into drones willing to fight to the death over their homeland because of a tweet. Kind of the gig of communism, ya know?:rolleyes:

18. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Thought you have balls. Nevermind. You have the freedom to stay a puss indeed

19. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Extremely ironic how you say that when Communism is literally the neutering of a society. Continue on in your bubble, though.

20. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Working in China, been to Hong Kong and speaking Chinese, does not make you an expert on Chinese society...it just makes you sound like someone who went to another country but is still racist about the people.

Reminds me how being black and having to work with non-color raciest people...still have to be nice...because it pays the bills. I am sure during your time there..you kept your mouth shut to earn a pay check, while kissing some Chinese guy's ass. Must of really had a terrible time, when you label them all stupid.