1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game Action & Roster Moves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Le$$, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Le$$

Le$$ Member

So far i like the jive of the team. Mclemore looks like he fit pretty well with this team. I wondering if his 3pt% fits the rockets needs, as in the game with the clippers.

Harden looks to be in with MVP status que once again. I wonder how Westbrook will look, but it might inter-fer with his status, as you have a new bonfied superstar playing with harden now..

Welcome back Garm!

B-Bob likes this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. PeppermintCandy

I think this team is going to run. A lot.
    In some ways, it's going to be like D'Antoni's Phoenix teams.
    They're going to run because it suits the roster, but also because it compensates for their lack of size up front.
    And guys who can keep up will get playing time.

It should be fairly successful in the regular season.
    But the jury's out on its effectiveness in the playoffs, especially if the main guys tire out before that.

4. jayhow92

jayhow92 Member

But What does China think of McLemore?