1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

So AEW made jack swagger into a big deal. Meanwhile Cane on SD was kinda lukewarm?

2. Fantasma Negro

3. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Seeing him wrestle Brock might be interesting if they let him show off the lucha libre training he's been doing in Mexico recently. He's still pretty green, but he's got some impressive agility.

4. VanityHalfBlack

No doubt, he did pretty good at The last AAA event. Dude was doing dives and flips. Not bad. Let him beat brock.

5. VanityHalfBlack

Dude look like a badass in this beatdown. I'm happy for sammy guevara gotta rep my houston boys. Big things coming for him. I love stables man, **** never gets old.

6. body slam

body slam Member

the biggest problem with Cain is he has not been relevant in the UFC in 5+ years. Some have no clue as to who he is. Plus he's a rookie. His AAA stuff was not that impressive as far as his pro wrestling skills go. I wish him well, but I think he may be in over his head.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  7. body slam

body slam Member

At least he (Cain) was not wearing the mask.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, talk about a stupid ass ending. So WWE has booked the Fiend as an unbeatable force. He took about 20 stomps, a pedigree, a chair shot to the head, a ladder with a chair shot, several tool box hits with ladder and chairs on his face and then a sledgehammer. He was not even hurt one bit after all of this?!?!

I get it, super-human, but this **** was terrible. They could not have booked the match any worse.

Also, a DQ in a Hell in a Cell match?!!?! What the ****!?!?

I was so excited about this match and I can't believe they found a way to make the whole ****ing business look like an absolute joke. Wow.

By the way, the red effect was so stupid. I would of been pissed being at the arena and having to watch a match with the lights like that. I would definitely put a dispute on my credit card to get my money back.

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

This whole **** was stupid.

why they gotta do sasha like that. Good match and all. But can she ever get the damn win. After that( it went down hill. Seth will get booed nonstop now, and it’s not his fault. He’s being put in a bad situation.

10. Clutch City1993

Clutch City1993 Bury Me In The H
    Supporting Member

wow. they really did find a way to ruin the fiend.....crowd chanting AEW at the end says it all. Fiend should have destroyed Rollins but Brock can do Kofi in 5 seconds? Thats BS.

11. VanityHalfBlack

How do you in a show with a DQ? Like why? Corny ass booking man.

Fantasma Negro likes this.
  12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

They should have never put the fiend in the situation. Have him curb stomp the roster very slowly. The fiend doesn’t need to appear on television every week. I don’t even think you need a fire fly fun house every week also. I would have given him the title run post wrestlemania. Have aliester black be the one that challenges him.

the only issue I think would be that bray would be a Raw character while aliester would be a smackdown character because he’s married to Zelina who is managing Andrade who is banging Charlotte and I think they want Charlotte on Smackdown.

Dave2000 and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  13. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Looks like AEW’s card this week is:

Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara vs Adam Page & Dustin Rhodes

#1 Contender to be Jericho’s first Defense the following week in Philly
    Darby Allin vs Jimmy Havok

Jon Moxley vs Shawn Spears

AEW World Tag Team Championship Tourney, Round One
    Young Bucks vs Private Party

Definately another match probably another #1 contender for Riho’s first Defense in Philly

And NXT has two great matches I’ve seen listed KUSHIDA vs WALTER & Gulak vs Lio Rush- Cruiserweight Title

14. body slam

body slam Member

get your AEW on tonight on AXS its Lucha Bros vs LAX in Full Metal Mayhem from Rebellion 2019 tonight on ASX tv

15. body slam

body slam Member

16. buffalobills!!!

So the draft was basically switching Raw and Smackdown rosters with a couple shakeups

17. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

RAW’s main event guys are all awesome and with Paul Heyman running things I think it will be really great.

Rollins, AJ, Orton, Andrade, Joe, Aleister Black, Ricochet, Buddy Murphy, KO, Drew MAC w/ NO LESNAR, REIGNS!!

SD does little for me outside the women’s division, Fiend, Bryan, New Day, Ali, maybe a couple others.

18. body slam

body slam Member

Acey with the big bump at Bound For Glory

#6798 body slam, Oct 21, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  19. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Randy Orton teasing an AEW jump on Twitter.

“Elite Level” “Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock”

and tagging the Revival, Luke Harper, Jericho, Cody & Elias in the tweet.

Imagine AEW with RKO, The Revival, Luke Harper & Elias with the lineup they already have and Marty Scrull, PCO & Brody King being free agents from ROH around late November.

20. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

AEW Dynamite tonight:

PAC vs Jon Moxley

Cody speaks

Young Bucks vs Best Friends

AEW Tag Team Championship Semi-Finals
    Private Party vs Lucha Brothers
    SCU vs Dark Order

Britt Baker vs Jaime Hayter

AEW Dark:
    Kenny Omega vs Joey Janela II