1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A letter from Joe Tsai

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jeffrey523, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

This is the world they are living in, a world full of lies and faking sh’t.

And this is the most pathetic one

D-rock, ashleyem, ECHKG and 3 others like this.
  2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

The great people of China will be free of the current oppressive government, u will c in ur life, Chinese-government-official-guy. No one is scared of you or China. We love China, we love the Chinese, we hate the people who are oppressing what we love: a free China.

We want your movies, your food, your culture, your people, your art, your goods, your inventions, your tourist destinations, the experience of being in your land.. but the government of China limits all of it because it is afraid. That's why it controls information.. it is afraid of losing power. And who has the power: a small percentage of powerful families.

Live without fear, China! The free world will embrace you and your beautiful country!

D-rock, elrond, Hakeemtheking and 4 others like this.
  3. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

You had made some valid points. But you’ve gone too far with this. With all due respect, **** YOU.

Lovemachine2000 and dlite316 like this.
  4. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

That’s so naive of you. That’s the mistake you are making. China is not weak any more. Mentally we were never weak cause 1.4 billion people already stand together against outside harm to our country.
    Let alone we are now also economically strong.

Vivi, dlite316 and freyzhang like this.
  5. don grahamleone

That's not respectful. Were you born in China, live abroad now, and support the current Chinese government? If so, I can see how you think of what she said as a direct insult.

Yung-T likes this.
  6. freyzhang

freyzhang Member

yeah,this is called idiot

dlite316 likes this.
  7. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Yes, I’m a green card holder but still a Chinese citizen. I feel truly offended by that post. Reported

8. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

I like the way on how you express your anger.

This is the Chinese culture of the last 5000 years, which is always ruling by an emperor and people always learn how to be patient and be thankful of what they received and hence must show loyalty to your country, or be more specific, to your emperor.

鲁迅said it before, 倪匡said it also. It’s in the blood.

Until you can realize that you should appreciate your own life and stop being a slave, nothing is going to change.

clutchdabear, Yung-T and malakas like this.
  9. malakas

malakas Member

I take your outrage as a compliment and I stand behind every single word.

hakeem94, clutchdabear and Yung-T like this.
  10. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

But I have many friends who have become US citizens and still love and support China. That b**** gone too far

11. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Quite a few accounts actively farming points for their social credit scores, I see... lol

12. don grahamleone

Do you believe that people living in China have access to a wide enough array of information to understand the complete story of themselves and what alternative governing might do to their daily lives? And do you believe that people have a right to criticize the government that governs them? If so, are people able to exercise that right freely?

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Your government clinging to power, ******** its pants every time someone speaks out against them and as a result trying to restrict free speech in foreign countries, imprisoning and killing individuals is literally the definition of weakness.

don grahamleone and malakas like this.
  14. don grahamleone

We all support China. The difference is simply in whether or not to support the current Chinese government.

Congratulations to your friends that have become US citizens! I'm glad to have them here. I'm proud to have Chinese born people living as citizens in America. And thank you for sharing your opinions freely with us.

D-rock and bumbum09 like this.
  15. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Haha ******** pants. Don’t you know that we take up every war you stupid Trump started? Fear the new China.

freyzhang likes this.
  16. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

No no and no. All those are real issues.

17. don grahamleone

Okay, now we're talking. When you say those are real issues, do you mean issues that the Chinese government should at least listen to citizens about?

18. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

I also have stories. friend's professor at NYU, who was Chinese, was caught sending sensitive confidential information back to China and arrested.
    Friend who is working at Google actually saw the FBI come in and handcuff an employee (American-born Chinese); later was found out that the employee's wife got a job at Weibo and they were planning to move back to China - the idiot took an external hd and uploaded all sorts of sensitive info on his last day of work.

Most of my friends are American-born Chinese. and I don't have any suspicions or prejudice about any of them. But for some of you guys posting on this forum right now, talking **** on America and boasting about China and how it will rule the world, please get a clue. Theres a reason why the Chinese govt is bribing Chinese expatriates with outlandish salaries for jobs in Chinese state-owned enterprises

#138 clutchdabear, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Yung-T likes this.
  19. don grahamleone

Can you please expound on the Google FBI story? Did the FBI seem to be working with the Chinese government?

20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Mentally strong? It’s easy to say in front of a keyboard like you.

Lol.

When you will face the same sh’t happening to other victims, we will see.

This is a video from Hong Kong, the police just arrested a journalist whose working for the CCP controlled newspaper 大公报, he was extremely emotional, upset and with anger, and telling the truth to everyone : the police just beat up another journalist on the ground and that guy is full of blood.

That’s the moment when your emotion will testify.

clutchdabear and ashleyem like this.