1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People in Mainland China ... We good now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by sheb, Oct 7, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Did they run out of organs to harvest?

2. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

What do you mean by that?:eek:
    In fact, Uygurs are given a lot of preferential welfare policies in our country. And some of them will be more extreme. As the majority of ethnic Han people, we usually encounter them and dare not provoke them.

dlite316 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

I mean the 2 million Uighur people are held in camps, even kids, where they are forced to convert from their religion and in many cases also have their organs harvested.

4. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

**** me, it's too scary. I've never heard of it.:eek:

My impression is that Uygur people will set up restaurants with distinctive ethnic characteristics throughout China. As long as they do not infringe on their customs, we will get along fairly well in general.

dlite316 and daywalker02 like this.
  5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

Really??? Give me a break lol

And you really personally gave a damn that Morey said this? What if it was a star player that tweeted this?

Nook and clutchdabear like this.
  6. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

Sir, I can tell you very seriously that if this is a star player, even my favorite star player, then I will be very disappointed and will not pay attention to anything about him in the future. This is a matter of principle.

7. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

That you are aware of. Therein lies the problem.

8. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

If you even slightly metropolitan or Americanized how could you even hold that position.... That or Google translate has gotten significantly better.

9. malakas

malakas Member

There's a reason for that.
    Everyone has been sent off to gulags.

Spacemoth and clutchdabear like this.
  10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Sounds like you need to befriend a few of them and get their real story. A custom of avoidance allows the government to mistreat them while they’re right beneath your nose. You can claim no knowledge of their despair but only because you avoid them.

BigggReddd, D-rock, BigMaloe and 6 others like this.
  11. iXnal

iXnal Member

1. Nope, and even the biggest/popularest basketball forums in China named "HuPu" has shutdown the entire Rocket zone, and the Tencent Company which is the only authorized NBA broadcaster in China has cancelled all Rocket's regular season games from their schedule and also "kindly" informed all Rocket's game subscribers that they have another chance to choose their favorite team.

2. Dunno.

3. The latest instructions, uh... criticizing the HK protestors is the "political correct" thing in whole Chinese media currently, so anyone from any organizations is not allowed to make their own voices to against that, otherwise they should be collectively punished.

D-rock likes this.
  12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Morey is safe because the US politicians have gotten involved. Tillman now risks pissing off people who can his businesses suffer with regulatory actions.

Republicans love to express support for freedom while distracting from real issues.

D-rock likes this.
  13. don grahamleone

The great Chinese citizens, who've loved their beloved Rockets for so long, should organize with each other and pick all other 29 teams. That way they can still see every Rockets game.

Tell the government they're rooting against the Rockets in public, then secretly cheer on our Rockets all year long!

14. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

Lol some of you got brainwashed by the U.S. without even realizing it, but China is a terrible country because the U.S. media says so! Gosh do you believe everything you read these days?

Ever wonder why there are so many negative coverages of China for the past year? CHINA BAD. THEY STOLE OUR IPS AND JOBS!

Christ if China is so bad why wouldn’t 1.4 billion of them start a riot like Hong Kong’s “freedom” fighters?

#34 ClutchCity3, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    dlite316 likes this.
  15. iXnal

iXnal Member

Uh, I don't think so, cause all Rocket's games just mean all of it, whatever home or road... and I'm the one of that subscribers, sad...
    By the way, what they did might not be exactly same as what they intended to do, but definitely the Chinese government preferred. Cause it's a rare opportunity in revenge for what the US government did to HuaWei.

D-rock likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

The reaction to a tweet by the Chinese government is all the confirmation I need that that the vast majority of of reporting about China is correct.

17. don grahamleone

You mean the Chinese government didn't like it when we stopped them from stealing intellectual property that was being mined through their phones they were trying to sell us?

They should sell us legit phones, then we'll think they're legit and buy them, use them, love them. But if you're going to sell us something and slap us in the face with it.. no thanks. That's something only an enemy would do. I think it's time that the Chinese government stopped acting like an enemy to the United States. The Chinese people and China deserve a government that does not make them look like enemies. They deserve a government that shows the world how great and good natured China really is.

The Chinese government is not China. We love the Chinese and hate the government that is choosing to oppress them.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Not to compare the Chinese to Nazi's in Germany but Nationalism is a recipe to cause good people to be brainwashed. Hitler did it to the Germans and the CCP is doing it to their people as well. Why do you think people fight that crap here in America?

19. Garner

Garner Member

Yea, see.....considering this is the NBA and not the CBA, imma disagree. Tilman may fire him because he values money over morals, but no...Morey does not have to go.

I'd quite like him to stay and continue to advocate for Democracy in Hong Kong.

20. don grahamleone

China is not the problem. Only the Chinese government. The Chinese government needs to change its ways.

D-rock likes this.