1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If Morey is fired over this, I'm out

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by malakas, Oct 6, 2019.

1. magichat281

magichat281 Member

morey better stay out china for time being.

2. malakas

malakas Member

Human rights are NOT up for debate.
    Because the innocent victims are chinese, it doesn't mean I shouldn't care and the chinese government are allowed to exterminate and torture them. Got it?

You are the barbarians who operate concetration camps. Even worse, because not even the barbarians would do something so evil.

Nazis.

That's the right word.

Williamson likes this.
  3. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Now that the statement is out, I truly hope Morey will leave this sorry ass owner after this season and work for a much better organization, without him, and with Tilman, this franchise will make the Texans look like the Patriots.

4. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

LOL. If you really cared about Chinese "victims" you'd care about what I think. I'm Chinese and so are 1.4 billion people. If you really cared about what Chinese people wanted, you'd shut up. But you won't, cuz you don't care.

5. malakas

malakas Member

You aren't a victim.
    You are part of the problem.
    Someone who enjoys freedom and democracy and supports an absolute government back home.

Why would I care for the opinion of a hypocrite like you?

Because you share the same nationality as the poor Ughyurs?

6. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Democracy means you listen to the majority of the people, right? Majority of the Chinese citizens want social stability in China. We don't want the Donald Trump vs Hillary Clinton BS. We've decided that our government is good for us. Or does Democracy suddenly not matter for you anymore when it's not aligned with your views? Why is the fact that different countries can have different governing systems so beyond your comprehension?

7. malakas

malakas Member

Who are you? The personification of the people of China?

How do you know what most people want since you don't even have elections?

8. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I hope Morey doesn’t leave, for the sake of the Rockets. His statement this morning, acknowledging the situation without compromising on his beliefs, was excellent. Quite possibly the best sincere response he could give at this point, I think.

But I disagree with some of your thoughts. If everything you say you’re hoping will happen actually happens, well, we’re the ones stuck watching (and we’ll all be watching) a sh*t team...and losing our minds.

9. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Seriously there is only one true championship team in this town and it has the best owner, best GM and coach and best players and the true MVP in the sport.

Why do we need to torture ourself to settle for inferior product and owner that is not in full support of the value of this country?

10. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Mostly because I don’t like baseball, I guess :p

11. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

We do have elections. Get your facts straight please. You likely have never lived there yet you're commenting on our country based on what you've read from MSM propaganda. Open your mind please.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/does-china-have-elections.html

As far as how I know the majority of Chinese people support their government, It's true that you can't poll 1.4 billion people. But you CAN get a sense of what the people want if you just ask enough people. I've been in China long enough and have enough Chinese friends that makes up a sufficient sample size (at a high confidence level) to determine that a VAST majority of Chinese people do support their government.

You on the other hand, don't have first hand experience and just want to be a SJW so that you can feel better about your life.

12. apatel123

apatel123 Member

bye felicia

13. malakas

malakas Member

I meant real elections.:rolleyes: When there are you know..multiple choices to choose from and not just one party.

Even Hitler held more fair elections than that.

Oh you asked around the neighborhood and you can now give me a represantive sample of China?

14. nomiz1987

nomiz1987 Member

Bye felicia

malakas likes this.
  15. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Having two parties does not make elections any more real. Ever heard of Cambridge Analytica? You know the US political debates are all reality TV shows right? Candidates discuss with the TV networks beforehand what attack lines they are going to use. Tell me about real elections, please. Chinese local officials, on the other hand, do not need to spend time fighting another party, so they serve the people and are elected by the people, to me that's more real.

And as far as sample sizes, have you ever learned probability in Statistics 101? Yes, if you talk to enough people, the sample alone is enough to determine, at a high confidence level, what the entire population thinks. It's simple math. Unless you're against science

16. malakas

malakas Member

This really blew my mind.

How do you even exist?

17. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Welcome to the outside world, happy you came out of your bubble.

18. malakas

malakas Member

LMAO :D
    man such a hypocrite and without an ounce of shame. I thought the chinese had a big sense of shame and face but it seems wrong since you are such thick skinned.

19. Icepiano

Icepiano Member

Thick-skinned because I speak facts. You are just someone standing outside someone's house telling them how to cook their dinner. Leave them alone and enjoy your own dinner.

Have a nice night

20. malakas

malakas Member

Since your dinner is cooked with innocent chinese flesh, blood and bones I have every right to tell you how to cook it . Because these people were born in china it doesn't give you the right to kill them and torture them. Who gave you that right?