1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Biden/Ukraine Connection

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

I would not be shocked if Biden or his son did something that either is questionable or would be frowned upon.

The Ukraine investigation is something that I am open to fully considering. Thus far I haven't seen anything that really raises an eyebrow for me. Also, what I have noticed is that there is a LOT of misinformation being passed off as factual.

On a side note, speaking of the Ukraine and the investigations....... I am extremely alarmed with the working relationship between William Barr and the President. Barr is acting as a defacto counsel for the President and that is not what the Attorney General is supposed to do and there is a conflict.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Who here thinks the 50k a month was part of a not so subtle bribe to the Bidens?

3. adoo

adoo Member

rounded off to zero, when compared to

the millions of loan from China to Kushner co, as well as an even larger loan from MBS,

to bail out Kusher's out of water on its mortgage on a prime NYC location,
    one that the co had purchased during the height of the RE boon, in 2008/2009

joshuaao and AleksandarN like this.
  4. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Man I have to give it to you, you're as Loyal as they get to Trump... Scary Loyal...

The thing is as mad as you are with everyone on this board and as much as you are trying to push your agenda about Trump; you should actually be pissed at Trump and no one else...

All Trump had to do was just chill and talk about the economy and jobs... THAT'S IT!!! He would have been in a great position to win the 2020 election.. But he couldn't do it...

So now here you go trying to not talk about the truth about Trump and have people argue with you about the Biden's so that you don't have to talk about the real truth that your Savior F'D UP big time...

Here's an Old Story for you...

A man was out for a walk and found a snake by the side of the road, near dead from exposure.

Feeling compassion for a fellow creature, he picked up the snake and put it inside his shirt to warm it.

As the snake warmed up, the man felt it begin to rustle around next to his skin, and then he felt a sharp and deep stab in his chest, just above his heart.

As the man lay dying, he asked the snake, “Why did you bite me? I was kind to you.” The snake answered, “You knew I was a snake when you picked me up.”

So my words to you are be careful with your propaganda, before the snake (I mean Trump) bites you in the @SS.

T_Man

5. adoo

adoo Member

dachuda86,

why are u so scared sh*tless of answering this question

#125 adoo, Oct 4, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    dachuda86 likes this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

That was a statement. Not a question.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Lol I haven't a clue why you think this is about Trump. This thread is about Biden. Why are you deflecting? Looks like you are spreading DNC propaganda.

8. T_Man

Nope.. not a Dem or Rep.. So sorry can't help you there....

Actually you are the one deflecting... I have not interest in deflecting....

Let me shorten what I stated.. If you're Savior would have just stuck to the economy and jobs, he would have been in a great position to win in 2020. But he couldn't do that.. DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE?

Giving you credit for being a loyal Trumpster...

T_Man

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Propaganda? What propaganda is that? When Trumps own appointees say there isn’t anything there yet he still asks foreign governments to try and get dirt on Biden. Explain that also while you are at it why don’t you add in some facts to go along with it.

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sadly, @dachuda86 has checked out from reality.

AleksandarN and havoc1 like this.
  11. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I am not a trump supporter... but I think the dems will hand him 2020 because they are actually more inept than Trump.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I find it highly interesting that many people are angrier at the idea of Trump possibly withholding billions from ukraine to get them to look at our own nation's corruption... than they are at Biden for admittedly withholding billions in order to address corruption in other countries. Even though it is obvious he was targeting the prosecution to cover his family's ass more than like.

Also why fear investigation? If Biden is a shining example you should laugh when Trump's query falls flat. Or maybe you all know that isn't gonna be what happens.

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why would anyone think that you were a Trump supporter -- why even bring it up?

jiggyfly, Sweet Lou 4 2 and Andre0087 like this.
  14. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

Are you autistic? Only turning that question back on you because you’re a generally abhorrent individual and also because that wasn’t Biden acting on Biden’s behalf. As it is verifiable that he was also representing the EU but you’re too intellectually dishonest to recognize, you are actively parroting another false claim and revising history because you are truly an extension of the man you claim to not support.

You are vile and not worthy of being taken seriously in any manner or matter. Good day to you, you lying Sonofagun (edited).

15. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Just watching these crazy deep state coup commercials being broadcasted on a Sunday morning and approved by Trump. Someone's getting ready for the fallout...

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

To try to make himself seem more credible. Of course you'd think that posting more factual information would be a better way to accomplish that.

17. T_Man

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!!!!

[​IMG]

foh likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I've posted this before but I hope you actually read for once.

I hope you understand why presidents don't micromanage and tell our federal law enforcement arms whom to investigate. We aren't a banana republic. The FBI and DOJ have big boys and big girls. If there was "there there" with Biden, they would independently go through the proper channels such as requesting warrants through FISA courts. No need for the president to direct them. Remember, members of Trump's campaign were being investigated due to probable cause (an idiot publicly stating about DNC emails being hacked before it was common knowledge) They requested warrants through proper channels for surveillance. At no point was Obama personally directing them to investigate Trump's campaign because again we are not a banana republic and our president doesn't get to use his powers to investigate political opponents for his own benefit.

There are multiple pieces of evidence that Trump's desire to investigate Biden and extort Ukraine with military aid was for personal political gain.

1. He sent his personal lawyer and 2 other Fox News tv lawyers who were not a part of the administration to Ukraine.
    2. He froze military aid to Ukraine which had bipartisan support without informing allies or relevant members of Congress or his own staff. So it was obvious that it was his personal decision for personal reasons.
    3. His own staff tried to convince him that the Biden/Ukraine conspiracy was just that... A conspiracy.
    4. He learned about said conspiracy not from intelligence briefings or FBI investigators but from a segment on Sean Hannity's show.
    5. In the Trump released memo he explcitly told the Ukrainian President to cooperate with his personal lawyer.

Again, this is not me telling you that we shouldn't investigate politicians who do corrupt things. I'm telling you we shouldn't do investigations of politicians led by rival politicians because again we are not a Banana Republic. Not only is it an abuse of power, citizens lose trust in the Justice system for politicians when they are being lead by rival politicians. If you truly believed Biden did something wrong, Trump is harming your desire for justice because now no sane person will believe an investigation into Biden is going to not have political biases and motivations. He is doing the literal opposite of your desire to find the truth behind Biden because Americans aren't going to trust an investigation that was jump started by segment on Hannity. Trump just absolutely shitted on any attempt to have a legitmate investigation.

19. foh

foh Member

Explain to me something please. Hypothetically speaking here...
    Let's say there is a rumor that Obama killed a baby and got away with it during his adminstration. Would you be ok with Trump doing so and getting away with it during his?

Where do you draw the line in terms of using this "whataboutism" defence, as someone who doesn't support Trump?

Is there a thread on here, of your making, where you express anger for POTUS openly requesting foreign, known for their corruption, countries to interfere in the American election process?

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump withholding military aid against the advice of everyone in his administration in order to push a foreign country to investigate his main political opponent WITHOUT any evidence of wrongdoing.

It's obvious you are a blind supporter of Trump and care not for the truth or the laws of this nation.