1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CBA announced ban all rox games, halt relationship.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shanghai_noon, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LorneMalvo

LorneMalvo Member

Well for one China is imperialist in third world countries, enables some absolute horror show regimes around the world, and destroys the environment.

If the world was an apartment building most would absolutely want the country evicted. Or at least on probation to behave or some ****.

China is a terrible combination between sociopathic capitalism and ideological/moral hollowness.

Yung-T and malakas like this.
  2. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Yo China is literally crazy. They brain wash the **** out of their ppl. I would love to talk to them to hear what they have to say, just for giggles.

3. dlite316

dlite316 Member

harvesting the organs!Your free unbiased media certainly is right.LMAO

4. bingfei236

bingfei236 Member

R u guys ten? NBA fines players when they tweet something hurts NBA image.everthing in this world is about interest including HK affaires. If every clutchfan is shareholder to every dollar from China, the voices will be completely different here. NBA is business so is rockets. DM has no place to tweet something like that, period!

ilovehtownbb and kyle7758521 like this.
  5. dlite316

dlite316 Member

Your comments here are simply laughable. Too bad you cannot simply go to a Chinese forum and read.

heypartner likes this.
  6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I find it entertaining that state-thought-controlled societies can still exist in the internet era. Ah, humans.

Yung-T likes this.
  7. malakas

malakas Member

We aren't shareholders, we are fans who watch a sport for fun.
    If said sport is promoting and being complicit to genocidal government it is no longer fun.
    I have no reason to follow such a team and league.

8. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

“in all global events, China has made its standing clear that China is always seeking for peace, never extended its hand to other countries especially far west.”

LOL.

GTFO.

Even Chinese people admitted that China wants to colonize in a new economic form to the world nowadays and you dare to say sh’t like above?

Ever heard about “the belt and road” projects?

How many Chinese labors sent to Africa trying to buy those poor countries political and resources supports? In return, how is the reaction of Chinese people seeing tons of black people coming into Guangzhou now?

How are your neighbors like India, Indonesia, and even some former USSR nations reacting to your economic invasion project now?

Stop being a pathetic liar and crawling back to your own hole.

ronron111, Yung-T and malakas like this.
  9. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

Although I 100% agree with DM’s tweet, let this be just another reason that people in entertainment or sports should be cautious when making political statements. In the US you could lose half of your audience with a single tweet. In DM’s case he most likely cost the Rockets and Fertitta an absolute ton of money.

Easy and napalm06 like this.
  10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Yo, to the "morey will get fired" crew. It's possible that TIlman agrees with Morey behind closed doors but has to put out a persona of being angry and regretful and white washing this whole thing publicly. That's PR.

11. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

Exactly. Right after China's National Day and a night before, the Hong Kong riots launched a major attack to government buildings, stores, railways, other Hong Kong citizens with different political views, and so on.

daywalker02 and dlite316 like this.
  12. dlite316

dlite316 Member

Get your facts straight: US started ISIS, US bombed Iraq because of WMD which were never found. Your govt and free media tell you all true stories.

Vivi, heypartner and James.B.H like this.
  13. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

As an investor in emerging markets and China, I can tell you that a lot of people wouldn’t lose sleep over not investing in China. Sure they have a huge market with a lot of growth potential, but they fake most of their economic data, and their central bank isn’t independent of their communist regime.

Any country that devalues its currency the second its exports are at stake isn’t a place you want to invest your money, for a ton of reasons.

I actually hope we cease all soybean exports to China. If the people are too brainwashed to realize that they are getting ****ed, then they are sadly part of the problem too.

14. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Even a forking moron like Trump did something positive to this country that proving it’s more important for us to fight against an evil power than just making a few more bucks.

treyk3 likes this.
  15. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

it is just funny how you made it, just like for those people who never been to China and make the most judgement about China.
    and to tell you, I have been fortunate to work in an overseas company and have been traveling all around the world. I really have not seen so much difference in terms of democracy, because I would not choose to say something bad about our Party, since they are working for us citizens. One thing i did notice is that I would like to back to my hotel when it is after 22:00 in the nights, because i didn't feel safe enough outa their. While in China, i have the least worry about that..

For those Ughyurs talks, if they live in peace with the government and don't want to make any riot, why the government would imprison them? They got imprisoned because they have evil ideas out of their minds. They are a part of China, why you want independency? Of course the country would protect its territory sovereignty.

daywalker02 likes this.
  16. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Well this thread is about to get ugly......................

17. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lmao

Morey gonna get fired. Even LESS money for Tilman????

He gone

18. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

That is something each person in business can decide. I personally agreed with DM’s tweet and have tweeted similar things myself. Of course at the end of the day, a business is in the business of making money. Any business owner that does not follow that philosophy will likely find themselves out of business.

19. Shanghai_noon

Shanghai_noon Member

LOL. I AM a normal chinese fan since old Glenn Rice/SF3/Kelvin Cato/Yao time.

This thread has many crazy comments out of my imagination... china is nazi.. communist sucks..brain wash...LMAO.

You americans are so naive so arrogant.

Kinda agree with CBA to ban all NBA crappy stuff and there lots more interesting sports to watch in china.

Vivi, heypartner and dlite316 like this.
  20. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You know what is the funniest thing about the sh’t you posted above?

Chinese people needs to do illegal things like climbing over the wall to learn such conspiracy theory on YouTube. While the Americans are probably busy watching SNL to see how they make fun of Trump.

napalm06 likes this.