1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

I’m reminded of a quote from George Carlin.. “Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups”. You have joined that group.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Actually this is the first time they've moved forward with any kind of impeachment.

Yes, some Democrats were calling for impeachment early on because Trump was in violation of the emoluments clause. Then many of us wanted impeachment after it was shown he committed obstruction of justice. And now he's been busted for this Ukraine shame-fest.

All of that says more about what a horrible human being and President he is. He's so horrible that he's provided that many reasons for impeachment.

RayRay10 and JayGoogle like this.
  3. IVFL

IVFL Member

I am not in a large group. I am just a guy watching someone’s ego deaden the pain of their stupidity.
    Are your snowflake feelings getting hurt because everyone isn’t agreeing with your lack of arguments and bad one liners. Seriously you have people asking you questions and you won’t answer. You are a non contributing zero to this conversation.

But keep playing the victim snowflake.

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

On the contrary my feelings are fine, I don’t know where you got the idea that my feelings were hurt but I shouldn’t be surprised by the accusation being that libs are known for accusing others of what they are so I apologize for hurting your feelings snowflake. Btw nice contribution to the conversation.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

IVFL likes this.
  6. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He probably got the idea from your constant deflection err... substantial contribution to the subject matter of this thread.

FranchiseBlade and IVFL like this.
  7. IVFL

IVFL Member

Bwahhaaahahahaha. This is your response. Lol. Wow, I get it now. You are trying wayyyyy too hard. Honestly, that was embarrassing to read. I literally felt bad for you before the stupidity of what you responded with made me laugh.

Oh and your feverish replies tell me all I need to know about your snowflake feelers being hurt. It is transparent and sad.

I am contributing, but only if you are self aware enough to reflect on your cold and non-contributing life as a keyboard warrior.

8. mick fry

mick fry Member

Wow, didn’t know what I was dealing with.
    [​IMG]

9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Ahhh Jay I was wondering when the groups chairman would join us, welcome.

10. IVFL

IVFL Member

Just when I think you can’t get any more cringeworthy.

I got a meme, it’s the last resort of the offended ego driven snowflake. They know they can’t bring anything of their own to the table so they rely on the low hanging fruit of someone else’s lazy work to try and make a point. Good job. You have validated everything I just said about you.

Thanks!

Please keep responding you are making me look good.

11. Buck Turgidson

Remember Bobby? He used to be the poster child for the oft-requested "forum-specific ignore list".

Now there is another.

AleksandarN and Silent_Bob like this.
  12. mick fry

mick fry Member

I’m good but not that good. In your world psychotic=good? Ok.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Bobby is still around, just lurking, @Silent_Bob

At least Bobby would discuss things though, annoyingly, but still...

Nook, Buck Turgidson and Silent_Bob like this.
  14. mick fry

mick fry Member

Liberals.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  15. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

This is a masterful stroke for Trump. He will take a hit on Ukraine, but people this casts a huge shadow
    on Biden and effectively begins the destruction of Biden's chances. Biden was the only reasonable democrat
    candidate and probably the only one that could beat Trump.

Elizabeth Warren is looking to be the candidate. I think Trump will mop the floor with her in 2020.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's ok to get angry - happens to the best, but dude, your rage is going to another level here. I get it's stressful and all having your man be impeached and his crimes laid out in clear daylight, but get a grip man. You're on tilt over this.

Right now all you come across as some ultra-right wing 4 chan who needs to vent out his hate and anger for libs by insulting them to make yourself feel superior. Won't work; it will give you a life of misery though

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

The Dems have collectively cut off their nose in spite of their face.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  18. IVFL

IVFL Member

Now I get the one liner.

If you have more than three brain cells working you could probably realize that this one liner further proves my point. Hint, I don’t need you to be good to make me look good. Actually need you to be the opposite. You are killing that though.

Keep tryin snowflake

19. Buck Turgidson

Oh I know that's him ['Sup Bobby!]. Some of the best posts he ever made outside of the Texans forum have been in the last few months.

Nook, JayGoogle and Silent_Bob like this.
  20. mick fry

mick fry Member

Hey progression no psychotic rant, I’ll take it.