1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Antifa Heroes stop nazi scum

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Sep 30, 2019.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Your TDS has made you extra snowflakey today.

The old lady crossing the street was obviously a made for proud boys YouTube moment. Groups like the proud boys seek out Antifa and try like hell to craft moments like this to get clicks on videos that prove they are an existential threat to your existence and Trump is your last great hope in fighting such apocalyptic evil.

Anyone who blocks an old lady from crossing the street is a huge doucher. Anyone who sends an old lady across a street into a crowd of protesters with masks on is also a huge doucher.

So little here worth my time. Very triggered TDS post.

CometsWin and FranchiseBlade like this.
  2. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

While I believe you're joking. Lets assume you really are taking the side of the ANTIFA protester due to your reasoning.

I think that's what I find most humorous

the time you defended the individual who really did go out of their way & 'made a bee line' to the protester. Yep, you proceeded to be outraged by the protester when all the protester did was stare back.. no yelling 'NAZI' at the old persons face (who was carrying weapons such as a stick) nope.. just simply looked back at the old person like they were crazy caused all the outrage in the world to boil over within you.

[​IMG]

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Did the proud boys manufacture it? Please provide a link. Also so what if they sent her. Look at the reaction. That's no way to treat an old woman.

TheresTheDagger likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

By stander effect is a problem...

5. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

No I won’t go down this rabbit hole with you since I have a life and responsibilities and things of real concern in my life.

Good luck finding a pathway out of the maze of TDS.

6. TheresTheDagger

In other words, you get to post a crazy conspiracy theory then when called on that to prove it run away like a scared kid.