1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Visiting Toronto

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by houstontexans, Sep 15, 2019.

1. houstontexans

houstontexans Member

My family and I are planning to spend three days in Toronto in October...Never been to Toronto before. We just want to experience Canada.

What place do you recommend that we should stop by? Which one is a good hotel? We also want to go to Niagara Falls.

Appreciate your help.

2. ABrooks0

ABrooks0 Member

I love Toronto! Definitely look into the Toronto Citypass. The aquarium if I remember is right next to the CN tower too. Can do both back to back. It's a cool aquarium and the CN tower is dope too. Niagara Falls is def better on the Canadian side, get on the maid of the mist. Worth it.

Exiled likes this.
  3. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

You can’t go to Toronto and not stay at the “Drake Hotel”! That would be sacrilegious!! o_O

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You should check out the Kawhi Leonard natural history museum.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

This is a bad idea. Toronto has never been on a hot streak like this before. It is going to end sometime. You don't want it to be on your dime. You won't be able to waterboard the locals like you used to.

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

the weather will be on the cold side, traffic is horrible and probably you would feel you are in Dallas or Houston but with the wrong streets signs, purchase daily pass using subway and explore the city. People I know swear that La O Noir restaurant is their best dinning experience ever, though I don't trust blind folks serving my food yet.
    It would take you roughly two hours driving to Niagara, nothing special about hotels there in terms of luxury so shop for convenience.
    I would pick Calgary over all other Canadian cities to visit though

8. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

mar1juana is legal and you can smoke it on the street.

9. Buck Turgidson

Great strippers too

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Tim Horton’s. Come to Michigan