1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Antonio Brown wants to play for the Texans?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Mr. Space City, Sep 5, 2019.

1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Pure speculation but could be a mental problem. Guy has gone completely off the rails.

BaselineFade likes this.
  2. likestohypeguy

Maybe but IDK that we can know that, because of the extent the steelers org. had covered for him, who knows what all he was up to? Or schemes they quietly shut down before anyone else found out.

BaselineFade likes this.
  3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Hey.

If you can't block em. At the least.... you can run faster than them? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

That's a good point. Maybe the Steelers had been covering this type of behavior up. But sheesh to potentially throw away an additional 30 million because you refuse to check yourself or your ego is another level of disturbing. If the raiders cut bait before Monday, this could end his career. Seems like he is on a heck of a downward spiral that i've seen related to to form of drug abuse in the past. I'm just speculating like everyone else. There is a part of me that actually feels sorry for him. This is hard to watch.

likestohypeguy likes this.
  5. SuraGotMadHops

You know what? Eff it, bring his crazy ass in!

6. Deuce Rings

Deuce Rings Contributing Member

Texans GM by Committee: "Antonio, how would you feel about a one-year prove it deal........."

7. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Antonio Brown says to Texans : I think you guys are crazy that you don't have a GM and Bill O Brien is still the Coach and now GM. Now you guys are Crazy, Lol.

8. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

[​IMG]

Joshfast and BaselineFade like this.
  9. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

10. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

**** it, let brown coach and gm

juanm34 likes this.
  11. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i can't even imagine what it would be like for a wr diva sized ego to do cocaine

12. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

13. Fantasma Negro

14. magichat281

magichat281 Member

No man No thanks! Dude is about to be cut from the team and lose 50 mil and guaranteed money not gonna be guaranteed. Dude throwing money down the drain like he don't care he needs to call T.O and remind him when T.O was crying cause he was broke.

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Before this all happened I had a trade offer for AB and Amari Cooper (and change). I wasn't going to take it before, but since then I went ahead and accepted it. Probably the wrong choice but he is a time bomb

16. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This was the perfect exclamation mark for this post. I laughed. Still laughing.

17. liveguy

liveguy Member

Funny how the reports of "he might get suspended" (but never was suspended), came out....

I have a feeling all this AB nonsense is made up just to keep the Raiders in the news.

Once the season starts and he starts playing games, this isht will be old news by week 3.

likestohypeguy and fallenphoenix like this.
  18. likestohypeguy

At the very least was floated out there to manipulate him into the right gear. Apparently he ultimately needed the talking heads, and more importantly social media telling him the message, to make him face the reality that he was about to lose it all here. Wasn't going to listen to all that from his coach, gm, Rosenthorn etc.

But either way, yeah Idk that they ever really had any intentions of suspending him. And now, the cost of that to the raiders for this move, is organizational integrity. And 2ndarily, MIKe Mayock has been completely neutered. I'd be walking if I was him, even if he was the architect of this manipulation. He has paid a personal price.

Not my #1 desired outcome, but at least for fans, the show goes on. Stay tuned for the next episode of AB f'ing up, because it's coming sooner than later. IDK how this doesn't ACTUALLY come to a head by seasons end.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It isn't so wild really when you consider....

Jon Gruden wants to win games and Antonio Brown is still like a...top 3 WR

Antonio Brown with 1 suspended game loses a 30 million bonus...so...yeah, he probably matured real quick once the threat of suspension loomed over him.

BaselineFade likes this.
  20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

I bet he cried like a silly little b**** in that team meeting where he apologized. Mayock should’ve made him wash his feet. Gruden just doesn’t want to be embarrassed more than he already has been.