1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Excuses the White Working Class From the Politics of Personal Responsibility

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Invisible Fan, Nov 29, 2016.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro i dont care how it started. Slavery whatever. It just needs to stop

Not here to litigate past. Dont have time machine

Stop being an assgole talking about genetics

I answered your question in another thread its taught

You cant win argument so you b**** out and imply im saying something i didn't
    That makes you a b****. Good lord

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So crime is the same in poor white areas as the ghetto?

Whatever. We have statistics on education and crime. We know where what happens

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You haven't ever provided a genuine solution besides normative statements about culture.

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Start by addressing the problem.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@fchowd0311

I didn't mention broken homes to start. I just said poor whites dont have those problems. Whatever the causes are, statistics prove poor whites dont have those problems on that level.

There really is no disputing poor whites dont have those problems like poor blacks. Its not up for debate

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The problem is that instead of giving children mentorship our country would rather spend 10x more money locking them up when they get older.

If this Trump knew how to run a business, he'd invest in the children knowing there would be a massive payoff for this country.

Of course it would hurt him financially as there would be less people available to work at his resorts for cheap rates.

B-Bob and Invisible Fan like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Yeah, that's pretty much your go-to response to anything that challenges your viewpoints.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Funny, I just thought it was his favorite word

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Hypothetically, if we were to invest in mental health for potentially unhinged white assault rifle and gun enthusiasts, then it shouldn't be considered a "handout" or "moral hazard" for spending government money on mentoring underprivileged or abandoned children.

Both have been portrayed as issues of "moral responsibility". If it weren't we wouldn't be throwing that many people in prison with long sentences.

10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Not to mention white people are more likely to get a slap on the wrist or even less when breaking the law. This goes from exceeding the speed limit and minor drug possession to your more heinous crimes. Even if the same law is being broken, a minority is more likely to receive the full extent of the law than a white person and it has nothing to do with money.

biff17 likes this.
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Statistics dont back your statement

Instead of coming with statistics to challenge that you have now made it personal with me for the umpteenth time

Therefore whatever again

About meth and opiods when i see drive by shootings at opiod houses i may take your statement seriously

Opiods never decimated whole neighborhoods unless black it was neighborhoods in the 60s.

#71 pgabriel, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

That's correct - we look at social services as a handout instead of an investment. I do think some things can be a handout at times (giving farmers relief from a crisis you caused for example) but mental health services and mentorship are not handouts and literally pay divides both for the individual and the country.

However, the idea of giving a darkie anything is so rotten that they would not only want to take it away from the darkies, but also the white folk too.

13. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Aske any random black person who was young in the 80s and 90s if they knew of someone killed selling crack

The epiod epidemic is nothing like crack. Cant stand that ignorance

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

To a peek at who you responded to. I have him on ignore because he seems incapable of responding to logical arguments with anything resembling logic, and, in my opinion, has proven beyond a doubt that he's a bigot. That last is enough to make my list.

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Say this is the umpteenth time you came in a thread to say some personal insult ride my dick tell people you have me on ignore

Apparently your dumb ass doesn't know how to use ignore

You're doing it wrong

#75 pgabriel, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
  16. biff17

biff17 Member

Are you freaking serious?

where are you getting these numbers?

17. biff17

biff17 Member

Pleas provide these statistics or STFU.

Opioid's are decimating whole towns you really have no clue what you are talking about.

18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Show me your towns. I cant prove a negative

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

The black on black murder is 4x the rest of the country

Its really hilarious you guys sitting spouting ish that isnt backed up by anything in the name of political correctness and you think by lying about it you're helping poor blacks

#79 pgabriel, Sep 3, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
  20. biff17

biff17 Member