1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Spears] Rockets to work out Jared Cunningham

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Sep 1, 2019.

1. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Did he grow 7-8 inches this summer?

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Hi. Patrick Beverley and PJ Tucker both want you to know that you're an idiot.

I'm not saying Jared Cunningham will be the next P Bev or PJ; but I am saying it's really stupid to assume he's a scrub just because he's been playing in Europe for a few years. That's the path some very good NBA players take.

Macdaddy91 likes this.
  3. Macdaddy91

Macdaddy91 Member

Exactly

4. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

I asked for Dante Cunningham and I get Jared. Clearly Morey is trolling me.

Curse you Morey!!

D-rock likes this.
  5. riko

riko Member

As much as I don’t like Joes dirty game and outright whinny demeanor but I would take him on this team anyday. Dude is like Ariza with a far better better All round game

6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

This is a new daryll morey tactic. Recruit players from the Utah jazz instead of the old tricks of taking away players from clippers and okc. Anything to beat golden state!

7. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

who are the other players working out with J. Cunningham?

8. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

right now Cunningham would beat Gerald greene in a dunk contest. on the strength of that fact, Cunningham can go the the vipers on two way contract.

right now House would destroy green in a dunk contest too ! #FACTS