1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thabo Sefolosha

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dream Shook, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Rocketsfan3422

Please dont refer my intellectual capacity in a diminutive manner. Unfortunately my error was due to my swipe on my phone. I regret now not proofreading my post. I am distraught and embarrassed that you have seen this mistake. I surely hope we can continue to speak on equal terms. Sefolosha is not an NBA sharpshooter. < I made this up I guess...

saleem and topfive like this.
  2. Rocketsfan3422

And holy ****, how is my post saying harden and Westbrook are scrubs...if that's what you get out of it ... I can't help your cynical nature

3. Le$$

Le$$ Member

would you do vets min?

4. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

I think he knows he would be the second tallest and longest player on the roster in the immediate regular rotation. Is there a reason why none of the true contenders have yet to pick him up?

5. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

Can't shoot.

Bshaud likes this.
  6. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

With Westbrook and Harden creating space for him that should change... Or maybe not.

7. beardsanity713

Thabo would be a good fit to help with the wing spot...especially with his familiarity with Beard & Brodie

I also still think bringing back Shump would be some good insurance and added depth..

Bigger wing defender guys like
    Jonathan Simmons & Lance Thomas are still available for the minimum...

Faried??? What's the deal with his situation?

8. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I'm all for bringing in a Vet wing, however, I do want a decent knock down shooter. He did shoot .436 in regular season and oofffff .125 in the playoffs.

saleem likes this.
  9. rockets13champs

I feel like these guys want a guaranteed contract but teams are only offering NG training camp deals

amaru likes this.
  10. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I still can't believe y'all are talking about an old guy who can't shoot.

What's the point of his defense if we're losing spacing on the other end.

Would rather save that roster spot and take a chance on House and Clark. In the Tilman era, minimum contracts are not unlimited.

saleem likes this.
  11. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I don't see any minutes for him here , Harden / Green / House / EG / Rivers have the SG / SF spots sewn up.

Tucker & maybe Clark …. that's it at the 4.

Go find me a 4.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

He shot 43% last season from three & 38% the year before.

People been acting like we're willing to break our cocks off to get Iggy at 17 mill, I think we can take a chance on Thabo's shooting on a vet min.

Little Bit and BigggReddd like this.
  13. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

You make a good point ….

And to be honest , they may have as many as 4 open roster spots depending upon Bennett and McLemore making the team or not. You could take a swing at the guy … Hell maybe Morey has and he didn't bite ?

I still think the biggest need is a 4. They have to protect Tucker and keep him fresh for the duration , he's more important in the playoffs than the regular season.