1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hemhorroids

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

Got my first hemhorroid flare-up today. Oh. My. God. The pain is excrutiating. As in, I've come close to fainting a couple times. Preperation H does nothing!

Anyone have other options for these? Not sure I can take this pain for 1-2 weeks.

TMI?

2. Nook

Nook Member

Avoid anal sex.

A coffee enema will help.

FLASH21, Buck Turgidson, IBTL and 2 others like this.
  3. Roscoe Arbuckle

Lol. Never done anything anally, other than a couple girls using a finger. Definitely not my thing.

No way in hell I'm doing any type of enema. At this pain level, I could actually faint if I tried anything like that.

4. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I had something bad a year ago and nothing worked. Out of desperation I bought this on Amazon. In 3 days I was in the clear and honestly after 1 application felt immediate relief, but you have to dab it on your fingers and rub in it, feeling the roids. Wonderful experience. This stuff worked though and I quit drinking Tequila. Everyone gets them, I'm not embarrassed about it.

[​IMG]

tmoney1101 and Roscoe Arbuckle like this.
  5. Roscoe Arbuckle

Thanks! I'm willing to try anything at this point.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You're gonna want to ease up on the fast-food mate.

7. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Honestly I could barely walk, let alone concentrate on work for almost 3 weeks. When it arrived I immediately rubbed it on and felt instant relief. The entire pain was gone in 3 days and i was back to normal, and that was after going to the dr, paying $300 for ointment that did nothing, and the pain was excruciating. No idea why this worked so well but its money.

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  8. Exiled

Exiled Member

Daflon500

Nook likes this.
  9. Roscoe Arbuckle

Weird about the tequila. I have a buddy who is a fitness freak, and when he drinks, it is only tequila and natural fruit juices because he feels that because it is made from agave it is the most natural alcohol. I have no idea if that is correct, though.

10. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

There are two types that flare up. Internal and external. If the internal ones don't go away, you can have them banded. In and out (pun intended) in less than 30 seconds. External ones are another story. They don't want to do the surgery and you don't want to have it. Apparently painful. Long recovery. They may come back.

I recommend this...

Screenshot_20190824-075048_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Nook likes this.
  11. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I recommend sitting like this to force the blood away from your anal cavity. It can be a little awkward at first...especially in work meetings...but it really does help.

[​IMG]

12. Newlin

Newlin Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Metamucil and Tucks medicated pads are a must.

13. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

For a few months I was eating this frozen salmon that had all kinds of spiciness in it, the culo hasn't been the same since. Developed an anal fissure so me and Kaz Matsui are close boys now. TnP's, I recommend Desitin also....

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Stay away from any alcoholic beverages.

15. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

Witch hazel- you can get it at any drug store. Miracle cure- only thing that helped my wife after she gave birth.

BTW, a few years ago I rolled out a software package that interfaced with endoscopy procedures, and sat in on (no pun intended) about 100 procedures. The in-joke with the nurses, almost just a mantra, was that everyone has hemorrhoids, and that taking your phone to the pooper is a big offender because you're sitting on the toilet longer. No feedback on if the Squatty Potty helps.

BigShasta and Roscoe Arbuckle like this.
  16. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Have you tried sex with super models? I hear that that cures most ills.

You could have anal fissures, especially if you have seen any blood when you wipe. I have had them and found nothing that would take the edge off the pain. The seat donut mentioned above helps. Being regular helps. Avoid constipation and diarrhea. I also started using wet wipes, since they cause less irritation. Siting in a tub of hot water for 30 minutes before bed also helps.

17. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

at least the pain of the hemorrhoids takes your mind of your severe case of herpes for awhile!

in all seriousness, i had a hemorrhoid once in july 1998. the fact that 20+ years later i can clearly remember the month/year should be an indicator of how much of a disruption it was in my life.

jboslett and CometsWin like this.
  18. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Green curry at Thai Gourmet. Tell the server Thai hot is WAY too mild.

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  19. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Here is to hoping you never get a kidney stone.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Skip the booze wine, and replace with...

Prune juice.

It's a warrior's drink.