1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White Supremacy, Racism and the great hoax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 7, 2019.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Well, you can't say nobody warned you.

fchowd0311 and Nook like this.
  2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It's the preferred media for Trumpanzees everywhere.

3. foh

foh Member

Good thing Biden recently became rich, otherwise people like you won't consider him as a legitimate candidate capable of keeping our economy chugging...

I miss the days of aristocracy too, @dachuda86.. Let's bring serfdom back as well..

Invisible Fan and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I'm always interested in this populist-get-rich-as-measure-of-value dichotomy some people have while b****ing and moaning of liberal elitism.

Aristocracy is the purist form of elitism, but because we have the emotional threat of "the invading brown masses" and the libtard agenda of destroying our once great nation, we begin to reject egalitarianism and put more faith in arbitrary forms of value and success (wealth accruement, number of followers).

It's the b*stard blend of enterprenurialism/meritocraticy (cream of the crop/winner takes AND deserves all) with populist/nativist attitudes of being left behind.

Liberals aren't blameless because they followed that script and opened the doors to globalism and the Wall Street money it offered.

Still mighty interesting in Americanism and the difference in opinion on what it means

foh, Nook and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. edwardc

edwardc Member

6. foh

foh Member

Putin, the KGB master of puppetry, had it right when he started the ad campaign that emphasized racial relations in US (ad were disparaging blacks) to saw seeds of discontent and mistrust prior to the election. Trump is using the same script. Obama, Muslim, Mexicans, BLM, Anthem, Rust belt vs Coasts, Fake News Orgs vs Conspiracies, and now Jews are point of contention. Tribalism, nativism, machismo/victim-hood drama are likely having more effect on people defending Trump. @dachuda86 knows that if he goes down egalitarianism path with Trump, he is going to face many questions, so I do agree that it's mighty interesting what he meant. I think Greenland flop actually gave Trump a boost in the polls (despite faltering economy and escalating trade wars)! Americanism is fascinating these days.

7. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

"white women college grads 70%"

White women are afraid of the sound of the breeze moving through the trees.

Since they vote, this is also why we have the police state. (and the welfare state)

8. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Simplest, best and easiest thing to do is to restrict the vote to net taxpayers. This would reap all kinds of benefits to our nation and economy, and society.

9. Nook

Nook Member

Really?

How can someone NOT be worried that there will be another mass shooting?

Isn't it inevitable?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Have you ever seen a mass shooting first hand? There's all kinds of horrible things reported on the "news" that are very unlikely happen to you or me.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

You should thank the FBI because if it wasn't for their work there would be a lot more mass shootings and killings. The ones that do happen is already enough and they are the ones that managed to slip off of the FBIs radar...

But we hear about shootings stopped every other day now, stories about someone wanting to kill all Mexicans and rape their women or something or someone planning to shoot up another synagogue.

So the only reason it is 'unlikely' is because of law enforcement.

Also, it being 'unlikely' doesn't mean it should be ignored.

12. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

13. Nook

Nook Member

That wasn't the question asked.

The question asked was: "are you worried US will suffer another mass shooting by white nationalists?"

Now with that being the question, are there really people in the United States that believe that there will not be another mass shooting in the US by a white nationalist?

If you are asking if I am concerned that I personally will be the victim of a mass shooting, the answer is "no". Do I think it is something that should be a national concern to some degree? Absolutely.

mdrowe00 and BigM like this.
  14. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Have you ever seen an asteroid first hand?

mdrowe00, BigM and Nook like this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

[​IMG]

16. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

So just ditch the whole Constitution (with the exception of the 2nd Amendment, of course)?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

A bit of a strawman argument; I never said ditch the whole thing.

But yes, some people need to lose their voting rights.

Restricting voting to people who contribute to the system, rather than take from it, is both logical and required.

Note: this system would not restrict by race or gender. It restricts by people who are actually productive, versus those who are not.

18. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Well, then, we get into a discussion about whether it's logical/appropriate to worry about things that won't affect you or me.

I would say it's pointless, and a waste of time and mental energy to worry about getting struck by lightning.

BTW, a lot of these mass shooters aren't really driven by "white nationalism." But certain people and groups are intent on portraying it that way.

The El Paso shooter was worried about automation at Walmart; the Dayton shooter was an Antifa type.

And of course, everyone has forgotten about the Iranian unibrow female shooter who shot up the YT headquarters. She doesn't fit the narrative, so she has been expunged from the record by the MSM.

MojoMan likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The Dayton shooter didn't shoot out of ideolgical reasons.

The El Paso shooter was worried about Mexican immigration not automation. I can't believe I type that sentenced out. I'm obviously responding to an alt account of some edgelord.

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Bret Bart conservative creationist and science writer for a nice little online magazine says Jesus didn't care much for dark skin folks -- this info is directly from his biography in the New Testament.