1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

If you don't realize it is, then that makes you the ____________.

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

It does wreak of Clintons, but with all the people this guy probably blackmailed... and his murkey Isreali intel links... I really wouldn't be surprised if you told me someone other than the Clintons ordered a hit.

But that said, the stories are conflicting. He hung himself but there was screaming from his room. lol. Some of the guards weren't really gaurds. The cameras malfunction at that moment. The body has ears and a nose that seem to appear different from his... wreaking of body double. He said he knew people were trying to kill him.

I would lean toward this... and this is a theory, so yeah not 100% provable:

Epstein isn't dead. He was in with some powerful people, possible Israeli intel some say, or worked independent mostly and played people hard. The dude filmed people have sex with minors and used it to black mail powerful people and pull strings. He had the money and connections to arrange for a body double and disappear from society. Especially if there are DVDs of people having sex with minors who have power and don't want it released. If he knew someone was trying to kill him, it's obvious he could make the needed blackmail threats of releasing said DVDs to get things done. If not, he could still arrange to be doubled and released secretly since apparently shifty stuff was taking place and rules were not being followed at the prison. There are a ton of different variations this scenario could take, but all in all, Epstein may not actually be dead.

I know if I was on everyone's hit list, I'd let them know that if they do me in, I will release that footage all over the place. So there is no footage from his DVDs, so I am assuming either: he couldn't make that arrangement, or he did, but since he isn't dead that he is quite alive and safe. You don't collect Blackmail material without obviously arranging for it to be released upon your untimely death. It's classic insurance for blackmailers.

Is it provable no. Am I saying this happened 100%, hell no. There are many possible ways things happened. I just think he had the connections and materials at his disposal to not get taken out in a jail cell.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    Stocks for tin foil...

And apparently, hat design is trending upwards on Google.

foh and biff17 like this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Is it tin foil to suggest powerful people wanted him dead and that he had the means to fake a death? Sign me up man, I'd rather have tin foil than be as thick as you.

mick fry likes this.
  5. mick fry

mick fry Member

He hasn’t been told really what to think yet. So the conspiracy theory is just hogwash right now unless it points in Trumps direction.

Outlier, dachuda86 and cml750 like this.
  6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am in favor of rounding up all of his "Friends" and prosecuting them all.

DD

dachuda86 likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I'm hearing the Greys may be involved in the Epstein disappearance -- I can't say more right now.

Nook and biff17 like this.
  8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No one has ever made such an original joke in the history of the world before. Maybe you're an alien.

9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's just paranoid crazy talk...

the Greys.... pfff... as if....

clearly only the Reptilians have the pull to get into a federal prison to get to spirit him away. The Grays have plenty of motive, but you are off your meds if you think they have enough pull within the DOJ and the Bureau of Prisons to actually have the opportunity.

We really should be careful before putting forward outlandish theories like "the Grays did it".

10. Dubious

It's reek
    [​IMG]

dachuda86 likes this.
  11. mick fry

mick fry Member

It’s it reeks.

cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, here's my conspiracy theory. :rolleyes:

RayRay10, NewRoxFan, superfob and 3 others like this.
  13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

*Greys.

14. Dubious

[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

There was foul play and believe me humans are more than capable of this nastiness.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Thanks. You corrected my spelling. The world is now safe. Have a gold star from the teacher.

17. Dubious

Just trying to be helpful, I'm sure it's a common misconception

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm thankful really.

19. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'm not arguing with you about whether this building was built to be a temple or whether it is a crime scene. I'm specifically taking issue with the attribution to Moloch. And this is why. Moloch is an effin' bull, not an owl. So, when I'm reading about where this owl version of Moloch comes from, all roads lead to a report from Alex Jones on the weird occult child sacrifice practices in Bohemian Grove. I'll just say Alex Jones doesn't have a lot of credibility with me. But for his story, Bohemian Grove had a giant owl statue which he needed to make extra sinister. Now maybe there's a bunch of Moloch owl connections pre-2000 that Jones drew from to make this connection, but I'm not finding it. So when you say Moloch is commonly represented by an owl, I'm skeptical; I think there's actually only one mother to that idea. Now maybe Epstein was a fan of Jones' and believed that the Bohemian Grove owl was a Moloch idol after seeing his expose and wanted to replicate it. But that's some thin gruel.

Also, regarding the mattress and box spring: that's seem weak-ass occult stuff if you're having your deflowering ceremonies on a Temper-Pedic. If you want to do weird occult sex stuff, you get a proper altar, maybe with some restraints. I think it is likelier the mattress is there because a contractor thought it'd be easier to sleep there while he's doing repairs than haul off to the big island at the end of the work day.

Finally, a more sensible but less sinister explanation for the temple. Epstein has his own little island, so he says 'wouldn't it be cool to have some kind of Ancient Greece theme?' So the architect draws him a temple-looking building. It has a blue-and-white striped motif like the blue-and-white stripes of the Greek flag. It has a Greek key pattern on the flagstones. It has a dome like those famous Greek Orthodox churches. It has a statue of Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, and a couple of statues of the Owl of Athena, which was adopted as the symbol of ancient Athens. The temple does not look like a mash-up of occult symbology, it is in fact a Vegas-esque nod to the romance of owning a Greek island.

20. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

The people who do nothing but hate on any conspiracy theory without at-least questioning potential validity makes me eye roll

History has shown conspiring within the deep depths of government/and or the elite in every empire in the history of the world.. well.. up until the modern age of course-- suddenly.. apparently.. the elite do not conspire anymore and thinking such a thing is crazy tin foil hat wearing thought.

dachuda86 likes this.