1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Donald Trump is not racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You care enough to be upset and tell me that people like me shouldn't exist.

You could be far more efficient with your words and just explain succinctly how I'm wrong but you can't and thus lash out by punching at air with personal attacks.

2. fchowd0311

What is frustrating and at this point comedic is that I've posted those examples of his racism along with many other examples countless times before to posters like @dachuda86 and not once have they been capable of going example by example and explaining how it isn't racist. They just regurgate canned platitides about how we are easily triggered and are brainwahsed by media ironic from someone who watches YouTube anti-sjw channels all day.

Deckard likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I have typed with you back and forth and honestly we don't get anywhere. If you don't like the video fine, but I don't see a need to rehash a past debate with you. Especially when there is no conclusive proof the President is racist other than things he has said and done that give you a personal hunch. Everything you say is full of spin or ignoring half of the story. Your MO is a hit an run on Trump and you do it in a dishonest way.

cml750 likes this.
  4. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

That is not the definition of a racist and no one labelled Trump a racist using that definition.

5. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Since we can't really truly know what someone belief is, I think it's better to stay with words and actions. If you include belief, then people, like Trump himself and many of his supporters can say they don't believe that way and thus they aren't racist, even if Trump and some of them are saying racist things and doing racists thing. This type of racist denialism isn't new either. White segregationist during Jim Crow era didn't think they were racist.

jboslett and fchowd0311 like this.
  6. fchowd0311

No, once have you been able to go example by example and explain how it isn't a patterns of racism or at the very least pandering to racists.

You just reply to my posts of listing examples of his racism about platitudes about me being brainwahsed. That isn't a rebuttal, that is "I know you're wrong so what am I" level of posts.

I can post the reciepts if you like. Since Trump nut huggers have short term memory issues on this message board, I've listed these examples plenty of times with key words that are easy to search. I can can show each example where you have never actually engaged in debate with me after I posted those examples minus a few general platitudic statements about being brainwashed.

havoc1 likes this.
  7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't have to debate someone who isn't bringing honest information to the table. You routinely throw in strawmen and lies by omission. I address it and move on because I don't have time for someone as deep into the lefty rabit hole as you.

8. Roscoe Arbuckle

Nope. Just been here long enough to know I'm not going to change your mind, so I'm not going to bother...

Astrodome likes this.
  9. fchowd0311

Go ahead, show me which examples are out of context or a misrepresention or just false. You type enough on this site to show your hand that you do you have the time.

The fact that you don't and resort to "watch this Steven Crowder video as I cannot express unique thoughts on my own" shows that it's not from a lack of time but a lack of having anything worthwhile to rebut with.

10. fchowd0311

What actions and words would a president have to take for you to think he panders to racists or is racist?

11. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Can't change the minds of someone with a closed mind.

12. Roscoe Arbuckle

Ugh. Son, he's been in the public eye for decades and nobody ever even remotely called him racist until he ran for office.

You kids need to seriously self-examine your rhetoric. It's stale and is turning off the masses.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

don't see value in discussing things with you fchow cause you'll never accept when you're wrong cause you're too stubborn. You know what you post.

Astrodome likes this.
  14. fchowd0311

You see the value of a YouTube personality doing the debating for you.

See I think you are an immovable object in terms of having a genuine debate because I think you are not posting in a sincere manner. But I still reply to you because I don't see it as trying to change YOUR mind specifically. I post and reply to you for third party viewers.

So if you are afraid of misinformation spreading, please explain how the examples I put fort are misrepresented, out of context or just false out right. Don't do it for me, do it for those you think are impressionable and are swayable

15. fchowd0311

He literally started his career with his hand me down position at his daddy's empire with a housing discrimination lawsuit where he discriminated against prospective black tennants where he had to ****ing settle.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/28/us/politics/donald-trump-housing-race.html

Deckard likes this.
  16. CourtOfDreams

CourtOfDreams Member

No one called Donald Sterling a racist. Tell it came out that he said racist ****.

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'll tell you what, bring up an issue as to why the president is racist without lying or obfuscating or lying by omission and we can talk. Until then why the hell would I care about you and your ax to grind.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

settling is not admitting guilt... it's saving time, resources, and money sometimes. Weak point. Also see, this is how you debate. You bring up things that aren't actually evidence, just stuff you feel is bad and then you put a fake conclusion on it that's he's guilty of racism. This is dishonest and exactly what I'm talking about.

Roscoe Arbuckle likes this.
  19. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Housing discrimination
    Central Park Five ad
    Birtherism

RayRay10 and Deckard like this.
  20. havoc1

havoc1 Member

Why don’t you support your assertions that he is lying or obfuscating with actual facts or an argument of some sort?

To my knowledge he has at least listed events that he thinks support his argument that Trump is a racist. All you have done is hand wave and question his mental state. It makes it look like you don’t have good arguments to refute his, hence why he is asking you to interact with what he is saying.

pugsly8422 and Deckard like this.