1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World Happiness Report

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

I have lived in a handful of these countries.

My biggest take away isn’t that things are better in EU. The main difference I have seen is that Americans are incredibly entitled and have expectations that no other nation in the world has. America is also not a very united country.

In places like Ireland they have less and they have many problems and even class issues, but their expectations are lower and when their basic needs are met they are happier than an American would be.

The other issue in the USA is that life is overly complicated and extended family safety nets are rare.

DFWRocket and Mr. Brightside like this.
  2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

No way to truly measure it, it’s dumb