1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

White Supremacy, Racism and the great hoax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 7, 2019.

1. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This is so disingenuous. Bernie has never advocated for violence in any way whatsoever. Trump offered to pay someone's legal fees for getting into a fight.

This is like blaming big macs for inciting murder because some guy who killed a bunch of people liked big macs.

Give me a break.

2. CometsWin

We know why, it's because you're full of **** that's why. You pick and choose who you support and attack based on how it benefits your group. It's no mystery.

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Psycho fake Christian.

#163 London'sBurning, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  4. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

of course racists white supremacists want to believe it's all a hoax...

what I've learned in my years is racists don't like be called out on their racism.

5. CometsWin

Even the white supremacists agree white supremacy is a hoax. Heh.

6. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Never in a million years would Jesus be a Trump supporter. You bring up a bunch of old testament "sinners" delivering gods message but miss the entire point of the New Testament... LOVE and COMPASSION.

7. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I'm no bible or christian scholar so idk, don't take me as someone that knows anything on the topic
    but
    to offer a potential counter argument

I'm curious whether the bible & Jesus teach that everyone goes to heaven, or if they teach immigration into heaven is selective on your proven ability to assimilate in such an environment through atoning oneself via Jesus' sacrifice and/or by obeying God's laws?

I'm also curious whether you believe that because Jesus & God will inevitably denie many many many many individuals access to Heaven- do they lack some sort of love and compassion?

It just seems Jesus has put a pretty regulated process together in which to immigrate over to his promised land. I guess what I'm saying is that I doubt there will be any in heaven who didn't arrive without going through the system he put together-- passing the 'background check' of judgement ect..

#167 Realjad, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  8. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

9. Hardy Toll Road

2EZ

10. cml750

cml750 Member

You are the one missing the point of the New Testament which was Jesus coming to save all people who accept him. Jesus died for everyone sins including those of Donald J Trump,

11. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

upload_2019-8-8_17-6-8.png

mick fry likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You are more naive than I ever believed if you believe Donald Trump genuinely believes in Jesus the lore and believes he is a savior. He couldn't give two *****.

edwardc likes this.
  13. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Putting aside for a second that David Duke coming to your defense should be enough to trigger a come to Jesus moment and a harsh reevaluation of your life choices, when people defend you using references to the "ZioMedia", you might need to watch this video:

London'sBurning, mdrowe00 and Deckard like this.
  14. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I see you didn't address the facts. I listed facts. I made nothing out of thin air.

If you don't think the facts about the permit are accurate, then show the inaccuracies... You know... Debate?

I also posted facts in the Russia threads. I'm happy to debate those as well if you would like to point out any inaccuracies.

If the things I've posted or referenced aren't true, surely you can point that out.

Deckard likes this.
  15. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

BruceAndre likes this.
  16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

More brainless memes

17. CometsWin

More hoaxes, ereywhere.

The new details revealed in the affidavit Thursday centered on Gilreath's interview with the FBI in January, when the agency was tipped off that a "Montana Hunting Guide" was posted online.

Gilreath confirmed that he posted the guide, which listed information about synagogues, mosques, refugee centers and the Bureau of Land Management, according to the affidavit. He told agents the he did not label himself a "white supremacist," but he "wanted the white race to win at life" by having money and property "while not allowing others to take those resources."

Gilreath explained to the agents that he listed the locations because "refugees are in the United States illegally and are taking resources, many people do not like Muslims, the Bureau of Land Management takes land from people and the Bundy's won their court case, and Jews are responsible for the refugee crisis," the affidavit said.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Man "Christians"like cml really irk me. I personally grew up raised Catholic and went to private Catholic high school / college prep school until graduation and I can still remember a conversation I had with my father about what it would take to get to heaven. It was really more aligned with the thought that even someone like Hitler could go to heaven if he repented and converted into the last moments of his life. I mean Catholics even believe in purgatory so potentially there's still an infinite amount of time after death to repent and find God again. But it just bugged me. You could be a monster of a person with your actions that do anything and everything that goes against the teachings of what is supposed to be the human embodiment of God in Jesus and still go to heaven just because on your last dying breaths you say you believe in God. Seems like a loophole to circumvent a lifetime of atrocities that ended millions.

And my father's answer really stuck with me. The answer is yes, it's possible HItler could have converted in his last moments thereby circumventing the atrocities he's committed most of his life and enter heaven. Just that it would be very unlikely. People that commit evil actions become ingrained in doing it in their everyday routine, so much so that it's very unlikely they would somehow truly find a positive selfless truly Christian way to live on their last breath.

So he reasoned that to be a Christian is to make an active choice in being Christ like in every moment of every day of your natural born life, so that when your time does come and you do meet your maker, you can be truly ready in the moment to welcome him as you've been practicing it everyday of your life. That's the expectation held by God for us if we were to truly claim to be Christians. In other words, you don't get to be an ******* while paying lip service about what a wonderful human being you are. You don't get to divide by zero.

19. CometsWin

More hoaxing. A guy with latex gloves on and a rifle? What?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. BruceAndre

BruceAndre Member

Admit it: you laughed, didn't you? :D

mick fry likes this.