1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another day another mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Nov 8, 2018.

1. conquistador#11

Like Hurd after calling the "send them back" comments racist comments, McCollister will probably retire leave the party and get in to the raising alpacas or something. I hope he doesn't.

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

3. conquistador#11

peleincubus likes this.
  4. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Another notch on the bigotexx is a garbage human being card. The El Paso shooter was swayed by Trump immigration philosophy to drive nine hours out of his way to murder the browns while the Dayton shooter was swayed by... Warren's Medicare for all or free tuition or damn the corporations to murder a bunch of people? Your contentions are so god damn stupid. Go back into your hole and stop embarrassing yourself.

5. CometsWin

6. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Edit - deleted because there’s no point in responding to somebody whose avatar is a gun.

#386 mtbrays, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    B-Bob and conquistador#11 like this.
  7. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

You’re unhinged. Take some time to gather yourself before posting another emotion-filled, factless rant, please. Enforcing immigration laws isn’t racist, nor does it support mass shootings. Think, people.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

bigotexxx ,

Even for you this is a new low - so sad to see you thinking rock throwing antifa is the greater threat than your white nationalist brethren shooting up brown people.

Have you no shame?

(@bigtexxx )

AleksandarN, Eric Riley and foh like this.
  9. foh

foh Member

(Chicago, a Freudian slip?)

How are you so sure they were "nutjobs" - because Trump told you? One of them sure wrote a legible long manifesto and another one (neo Nazi from that North California garlic fest was able to read and talk about one). Or is "nutjob" another word for a radicalized hater? Do you know who is in a good position to radicalize people - those who have most power and prominence (clerics and commanders). I wonder who radicalized Germans for WW2...

"Nutjobs" are going to be on the rise if this is how majority will perceive this issue and keep ignoring the real issue.

AleksandarN likes this.
  10. foh

foh Member

There are people who won't respond to a logical argument - just will not appear to sense it. A lot of people's brains adjust in a way where they no longer respond to gruesome pictures adequately. Same logic could be applied to partisan hacks I bet. I wonder if that is what's up with some posters...

Eric Riley likes this.
  11. foh

foh Member

Why don't you nuke them while at it /end_of_sarcasm

12. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

You're a disgraceful, abhorrent human being.

Then again, nothing you mentioned in this thread told me something I didn't already know.

13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

If guns are a right and should be protected then why is there restrictions at all? Everyone should be allowed to own any gun on the market including fully automatic guns? Right? How can they be banned?

14. CometsWin

Troll gonna troll. You're really a sick individual.

15. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Shhh!!! It is going to ruin his red dawn moment and dream

16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

No sir, i was referencing the mass shooting in chicago over the weekend. I apologize that my intentionally benign statement upset you. I will use loony instead of nutjob moving forward. Serenity now.

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

trump has tweet-tipped his hand for his 10am edt campaign speech on the two mass shootings that happened during his weekend golf games.
    • He will revive his call for background checks (he did after the high school shooting but then met with the nra and flip flopped that call away).
    • But he will also try to connect it to his call for immigration reform (after all, that realigns with the white nationalist shooter's manifesto). Never mind neither mass shooting was done by an immigrant (illegal or otherwise). He has to get his vanity wall built!
    • While he is at it will blame the "fake media" for inciting the anger and rage.

CometsWin and foh like this.
  18. NewRoxFan

The folks at Lawfare called this one correctly before the 2016 election...

CometsWin likes this.
  19. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Did the police really drop the Dayton shooter within 30 seconds? And he still killed 9 people and wounded almost 30?

That's practically the best case "good guy with a gun" scenario imaginable, and it's still a horrifying massacre.

Dude had body armor and a semi auto rifle with 100 round magazines? How the hell are civilians allowed something like that?

20. NewRoxFan

In a strange coincidence in timing, a previous trump-inspired domestic terrorist is scheduled for sentencing today...

foh likes this.