1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who’s the most hated on CF’s right now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ThatBoyNick, Aug 3, 2019.

?

?

1. Dwight Coward

2. Failed Linsanity

3. Hoodless Melo

4. Royce no flight White

5. Broke boy Tilman

6. Rynope & his contract

7. Corey Sewer

8. CP0 & his contract

9. Coach McFail

10. Other / nobody

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Incredibly shocked at Pippen and Rodman's non-credit deamoners

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

I.D.I.O.T

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  3. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

'holic was banned? Missed that, what happened? (OK, this time, that is.)

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The last two seasons of playoff losses against the Warriors has got this fan base absolutely shook.

We just traded for a recent MVP and I don't think the reaction is anything like what most fanbases would be discussing right now.

Instead we desperately try to spin narratives and figure out who to hate.

And I personally prefer Chris Paul's game. Go figure. This place is weird.

Hope you guys aren't Texan fans. There's an off-season worthy of hatred. #firebillobrien

xiki and RayRay10 like this.
  5. vick

vick Member

Loudmouth Curry and his shimmy shake.

6. juanm34

juanm34 Member

LTS....

FrontRunner and Easy like this.
  7. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

/thread

8. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Tilman has me frustrated right now. That could be an easy choice. But I voted for Ryan Scrubberson's contract. Hated it at the time and it proved to be onerous in terms of having to give away assets. He was moved to the Suns, couldn't make the court, moved to the Heat and couldn't make the court and is now a FA that no team wants.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Tilman is catching all the grief now. That's my vote.

10. lockedin34

lockedin34 Member

I voted for Dwight but I didn’t see the penny pincher on there. Definitely has my vote

11. KiLLiN

KiLLiN Member

Pain is temporary... unless its coming from the owner of your favorite sports franchise... then it seems like forever

12. mockster

mockster Member

The hate on Tillman is so unjustified, the guy is simply running a business, I assure you the rumors of him being cheap are simply just not true. Just because he’s makes money saving moves doesn’t mean he isn’t willing to dish out. Being smart with your money isn’t a crime spec if there is nothing on the market worth getting. Morey is literally looking for deals as we speak and don’t think they won’t jump for one second if we find a deal. SnT shump isn’t exactly the most lucrative offer.

If somebody comes along that will improve the team the rockets will get on it. You have to realize there isn’t a lot of options right now and we don’t exactly have a lot to offer

I think we need to start supporting our Houston Native owner a little bit more. Him approving the CP3 and WB swap was a good start. He also paid house who which at the moment is the best thing on the market at SF for us and brought back the whole crew so we didn’t get worse.

#52 mockster, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  13. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

Is the question who do we think is the most hated, or who do we think should be?