1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[CW] The 100

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by omgTHEpotential, Jan 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Saw Thursday's episode. Lexa looked hot in the end scene.

The farmers are a bunch of warmongers.

2. body slam

body slam Member

I think its because the first 2 seasons were somewhat based around Mt. Weather. Now its like a whole new story and a bunch of new characters came out of nowhere.

3. omgTHEpotential

DAMN this show is good. I did like a 180 since I've created this thread. Really good show. I don't care about those teenage drama moments that much anymore, since there aren't that many of them.

I'm now on season 2. When that Clarke chick stabbed that Finn guy, that was ridiculous!

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

It's not just that. It's that the writing became lazy and rushed. Characters don't have strong motivations anymore, particularly Bellamy. Sure, his gf got Red Wedding'd when he trusted a grounder who he thought he could trust, but after his character changed to establish peace between Skycrew and the grounders in season 2, he all of a sudden hates grounders and arms Pike's farm station and mercilessly slaughters a peace keeping force of grounders.

The show did well in its previous seasons by establishing good character motivations for the tough decisions they make. I think the writers are trying to expand the scope too much and too quickly, thus forcing situations to happen much faster than they should and rushing motivations. Another hard pill to swallow is that half of Skycrew's population all of a sudden trusts Pike over Kane when Pike never held a leadership position before.

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I came to hate so many of the characters and their weak and stupid motivations . . . I just stopped

One Minute Finn was Mr PEace Peace Peace. . then next minute he SLAUGHTERED a group of women and children
    Then they tried to mold it into a POOR FINN moment
    cause he thought the pretty blond was dead and he was love sick
    I was like. . DAMN HE JUST SLAUGHTERED WOMEN KIDS AND OLD PEOPLE!!!
    F*** FINN!!

The 'sky' people are so arrogant and entitled it was ridiculous
    They hide in the clouds for decades
    basically said F*** they people on the ground
    Then they have to come down . . . and they want to start trying to run sh**

I was just done

Has any of that changed?

Rocket River

6. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

While it was out of character for season 1 Finn, it was believable for the situation. You could see his desperation growing when he murdered the grounder they tortured for information. When he sees the Skycrew clothing, he believes that village is responsible for killing his friends and Clarke. He never meant to shoot anyone, but the old man ran and Finn panicked. Once he killed him, he couldn't stop until the grounders stopped charging/running away. I could buy that.

If that got on your nerves, it's even worse with the new Farm Station that takes over.

7. jae713

jae713 Member

Just started this show today. Like others mentioned, first two episodes suck but it quickly picks up. Reminds me a of the first Maze Runner movie. I'm on episode 9 of season 1. I don't think my ass can handle anymore episodes today.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Stopped watching by the 3rd season.

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm down for a time jump. I love time jumps.

CometsWin likes this.
  10. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

started watching this 2 months ago and am all caught up now. i love it. also started and finished bates motel recently and loved that too!

11. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

I was under the impression that this was the last season, so the end of last nights episode really threw me for a loop. Turns out there is another season coming. Don't know if I can hold on for another season or not, but I'm hoping this brings a new dynamic to a show that I thought was ready to end.

12. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Here is what I think will happen.

They did mention that there was an outlaw prisoner type people floating around. This is probably them. They were suppose to come back in five years, but ended up being six and she didn't know why. Clark also said the bunker was still sealed.

What they did is some role reversal ****. Clark is the grounder now. These miners are the sky people.

The big mystery is who the hell these miners are.

I think the first two episodes of next season should focus on what happened in space the last five/six years. And why the bunker is still sealed.

13. body slam

body slam Member

I'm still in.

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I guess we didn’t bump this thread for when season five started.

Tonight, was the season finale. If you haven’t seen it, the last ten minutes of the show was a real tear jerker. I don’t think I ever cried from a tv show, but I came so close. It was so damn sad.

I don’t even want to type what happened in a spoilers tag.

15. rhino17

rhino17 Member

x2

This show is so underrated. Its literally the only thing I watch on network television

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Leave it to The 100 to cram in two time jumps in 2 seasons. This show is so damn sci-fi it's ridiculous.

17. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Welp, season six wraps up next week. Any thoughts on what happens? I’m sure our heroes get rid of the primes some how. I think they’re going back to space cause Russell did something to sanctum.

Edit. I think there were two moons. They’re currently on one moon. Maybe they’ll try out the other moon.

18. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

What happened to the pregnant character? She went into that thing and never came out?

This season has definitely been a strange one. Not sure how they came up with this crazy ass storyline but it's been interesting at least albeit not always entertaining.

19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I thought they said 5 viable planets/moons in the first episode?

20. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Oh. Not sure why I remember only two moons. Imma rewatch this season.