1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Vegan CP looks awesome on court

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

the disrespect shown to Rockets legend Chris Paul is why you people deserve nothing.

HP3 and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

3. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

I get it. Every Rocket stinks until we trade them. Then they're great. Look, I'm Carl Herrera!

4. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Are you trying to mock the tan and handsome again?

5. YaoMingsSoulja

Nah. I'm good on this post. Peace.