1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Netflix] Last Chance U

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Poloshirtbandit

Finished Indy season 2 today. A couple things I noticed... The trainer is not very good at her job and the Garden City coach is more of a jackass than JB.

Colt45 and DreamShook like this.
  2. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

My thoughts on ICC Season 2:

1) The President and AD need to be fired. Don’t blame JB. JB 2017 was the same JB 2018. The difference is in 2017 ICC was winning and it covered up the poor culture. Once the team started losing, reality hit.
    2) I felt bad for the DC and his wife. She puts up with a lot so he can chase his dreams.
    3) The Garden City coach is now at Missouri Western.
    4) LCU needs to find another school.
    5) Funny to see how many people wanted airtime.

DreamShook likes this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

They only focused on a couple kids this season. Usually, by the end, they have a whole bunch of updates. I guess since they were losing so much, no one wanted to give interviews.

I thought they were going to have something on the dark central African looking linebacker guy. They did absolutely nothing on him even though he was in the footage at the beginning of the season. I wanted to hear his story.

4. Smokey

It felt like more staff stories than in previous years. Losing probably made off the field stuff more interesting.

5. Poloshirtbandit

Anyone find it odd that towards the end he kept calling German kid "Hitler" and the kid didn't seem to be bothered by it but when JB sent him that text it was a problem?

6. Smokey

I believe JB kicked him off the team and so he disclosed the text messages.