1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[KPRC] James Harden speaks about Chris Paul

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

Yes know that another reporter denied it as well. I was listening to The Score in Chicago and KC Johnson (covers the Bulls) was asked about Chris Paul to the Bulls and said... “Not what you asked but I can find zero evidence to support what was reported. I’ve asked around and nothing at all. I don’t think it happened so I’m not concerned with chemistry adding Chris (Paul).

Deuce, D-rock, Patience and 4 others like this.
  2. biff17

biff17 Member

Why do you care?

And what does passive and non confrontational have to do with having a conversation?

3. biff17

biff17 Member

What was he supposed to do with Melo?

How is what he did extreme?

Talk about finding something to create a narrative.

4. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Correct, This has gotten to insane levels. Harden liked CP3. They gave it a shot. That’s not CP3. Truth hurts. Russ needed to go home and find his way again. Who knows where that ends up but a hell of a lot better shot than the one either of us had before last week.

Vincent Goodwill is a lying POS with a history and he hates Harden and the Rockets. He contradicts himself in the same sentence trying to hedge his position. Sauces has nothing on him.

5. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

@LosPollosHermanos

You would do well as an OKC fan. Follow your heart to Oklahoma.

On a serious note, some people seem to get off on being upset. Let it go, you'll feel better. Russell is our guy now, deal with it and enjoy the ride.

CCity Zero, rbenavides01 and ROXTXIA like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I'm not creating a narrative, this is an anecdote by a reporter from what he saw that day in the locker room. This has nothing to do with Melo, but everything to do with how Harden treats other players. Harden has little sympathy for players that don't perform. His leadership style is I'm going to do me, If you want to come I'll accommodate. Harden is not one to gas up another teammate to make them feel better; he isn't going to tell you what needs to be done like CP3. Harden expect you to have already done the work.

roslolian and BigShasta like this.
  7. rammo

rammo Member

You’ll be able to tell in the first moments of the next Rockets vs OKC game if there was “tension” or not.... which looks very unlikely going by all this.

Bit of a quick “what up man” and a sneaky “it’s all good” hug between Chris and James.... then James hits 9 threes and a massive triple double in a blowout Houston win.

don grahamleone and justtxyank like this.
  8. aelliott

aelliott Contributing Member

A "Long Way Home" quote. Very nice.

kjayp likes this.
  9. biff17

biff17 Member

yes it's an anecdote but how does any that mean what you said.

He walked by Melo and left with Westbrook.

So what?

You are definitely creating a narrative and you have no idea of what Harden does to make players feel better and really crazy part is you dissecting this on thing to create your narrative.

House has said Harden is very supportive and told him when he got sent down what he needed to work on.

Capela has said the same thing.

But hey he walked past Melo.

Seems legit.

RichieBanks and don grahamleone like this.
  10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

That’s okc WB, a ball hog, triple dub w**** and arrogant af. Everybody should dislike OKC wb...nothing wrong with that

11. Highlyrated

Highlyrated Member

James is in full Damage control.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  12. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Don't listen to him, @LosPollosHermanos.

Let the hate flow through you. Give in to your anger and your journey to the dark side will be complete.

cml750 likes this.
  13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Glad to see there's still some critical thinkers here.

[​IMG]

CCity Zero and don grahamleone like this.
  14. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Honestly this is basically what I say about my ex-girlfriends after I dump them.

"Oh she's great! I have nothing negative to say about her. It just didn't work out."

don grahamleone likes this.
  15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

If Westbrook didn’t become available, CP3 is still on this team.

16. kingkingston

kingkingston Member

Goodwill is rubbish and hates harden and the rockets

D-rock likes this.
  17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

James Harden is going to be hated on no matter what. He has been denied 2 MVP trophies that should of been clearly his and even the year he lost out Curry, the race should of been a lot closer (even players voted him MVP that year). Media has always recreated the narrative just to hate on Harden. James is not focusing on any damage control ****. He was asked questions and he answered truthfully.

You don't see him doing some punk ass tour like Dwight Howard did when he exited the Rockets trying to gain sympathy for himself. Seriously, you guys are just haters.

It's cool if you hate WB and if you liked Paul, but stop calling out James as if he were some sort of bad individual. Dude just wants to win and has showed that as a Rocket. It sucks that he has lapses during big moments, but regardless of how much some of you might hate his style, you can't ****ing deny that it has actually made this team successful. Hell, CP3 may have not liked it last year because he just couldn't get past his man anymore, but he sure as hell wasn't complaining the first year when we won 65 games and almost went to the finals.

D-rock likes this.
  18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

At least this didn't happen:

biff17, D-rock and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Public relations relate to the public.

20. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

would've rather heard him speak about chris clemons