1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let’s get Roberson

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jul 12, 2019.

1. dmoneybangbang

Nah...... what's Crowder up to?

JuNx likes this.
  2. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Sucks at 3 - y

not a big - y

=

Can't play him with Russ = hard pass

Welcome to your new decision tree, clutch bros

3. rockets13champs

Had one setback. Which was a bone fracture and and it was a clean avulsion at best. He’s on a bone and tendon diet. He’ll be back pretty strong. Listen to his exit interview which I posted as the first reply to this thread. It tells you a lot about his recovery

DreamShook likes this.
  4. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Lol wut

ThatBoyNick and rockets13champs like this.
  5. Garner

Garner Member

That’s a hard pass from me

6. jowman

jowman Member

Any chance we can get ferguson

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lets get Gallo.

Mr Chuck Norris likes this.
  8. Rocketsfan3422

ffs, roberson? Do people watch basketball? ima make a thread we should go after Pau Gasol...

9. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Roberson sucks we left him wide open in the corner and he bricked every shot during playoffs a couple of years ago.

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Should someone tell him?

[​IMG]

steddinotayto likes this.
  11. txn

txn Member

Yep, Iggy is better. Better offense, similar defense. When we play with OKC couple years back, we leave him open on the offensive end. It seems that works out good. Still remember the Hack-a -Roberson help us in games :)

#31 txn, Jul 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  12. txn

txn Member

Iggy not too far behind on defense, if not the same level. But better offense for sure. Way better pass. Roberson is a liability on offensive end.

13. icewill36

icewill36 Member

pass....im not sure we have enough firepower to make up for his horrendous shooting. westbrook already doesnt space, clint doesnt either. you cant have 3 guys on the floor that weak on offense in the playoffs. terrible free throw shooter also. hack a roberson on deck.

14. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Brilliant idea, let’s get another player that can’t shoot, not only he can’t shoot but he actually make Rondo look like sniper if we were to compare them, and let’s also get Iguodala and have a non shooting line up for Shaqtin a fool purposes.

15. rockets13champs

You’re so dumb. We’re bringing him in AS A BIG. So he doesn’t have to shoot. AND HE WILL ****ING GUARD THE STAR WINGS IN THE WEST. WHO THE **** IS GONNA GUARD THEM? ANTHONY BENNETT?

16. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

Playing him the 4 doesn’t make him a better shooter or hide his weaknesses dumbass. You can’t fix stupid so I won’t go any further explaining thanks.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Always injured cant shoot.

18. rockets13champs

YOU ARE REALLY SLOW. I never said playing the ****ING FOUR MAKES HIM A BETTER SHOOTER. LEARN HOW TO READ. Him playing as a big will make him not HAVE to SHOOT. ALSO HES AN ELITE DEFENDER. YOU need that AGAINST THE ELITE WINGS IN THE WEST

I rest my case enough stupid for a day....

19. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

But according to this genius OP we can play him at the 4 or 5 guarding bigs so he doesn’t have to shoot lmao great stuff.

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  20. rockets13champs

Do some damn research kid. If he plays the five he can stay inside. He is a solid slasher tho. Also in terms of injuries it’s only been one. It’s like Eric Gordon. He always had misunderstood injuries. Once he got to a good training staff the issues were resolved. I posted a reply to my post which Andre Roberson talks about his recovery. He clears the misconception of his injuries. And explains his rehab. Instead of taking **** out of your ass I’d suppose you do some research, Then you might be ready for some adult conversations