1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank you Chris Paul!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kadoz, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

That door opened with Manu, Vlade, and probably Drazen, to be honest.

It's not getting shut anytime soon. I hate it too, even as our guy is probably the one guy the NBA and fans think most benefits from it.

2. txn

txn Member

Thank you for making 40M / Yr

3. Abraham Rodriguez

Sucks he got traded.. really liked his skills and leadership on the team.. but on the other note, i believe it was a major upgrade as far as athletic and more aggressive Westbrook with good rebounding and defense..

UTSA2step likes this.
  4. nwtx7263

nwtx7263 Member

Modeling ideal behavior both on and off the court for other players and every day citizens to follow:[​IMG]

5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Big part of our 3rd or 4th best season in team history. Enjoyed his brief time here.

xaos likes this.
  7. AB423

AB423 Member

I enjoyed the ride.. he helped us almost beat the greatest team of all time. Sad it ended on a sour note.

8. Possum

Possum Member

Yep thanks for wanting to come here when others didn’t. He made this team a legit contender. Hope nothing but the best for him. Class act.

Why does there always have to be D-BAGS come to threads like this and make stupid ass childish hateful remarks? Classless.

Little Bit likes this.
  9. Sajan

Sajan Member

10. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I cheered for him while he was a Rocket and I wish him the best.

Go Rockets !!!

11. Ming The King

Ming The King Member

Agree
    Thank you CP3
    The Championship was so close.

defyoppression likes this.
  12. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Ill miss him. I wish the front office could have found to get another star here without having to ship him out. i think he would be good as a 3rd best player at this point. hopefully he finds his way onto a contender soon.

13. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

yes, just need the gif of him stripping Jerebko and then laughing about it. You can't beat his swag when his confidence is high. Unfortunately he just didn't bring that same swag consistently enough last year. Wish him the best though.

14. H-Town Rockets Guy

Man..I am going to miss CP3. The guy is a genius on the basketball court and his defense is very very underrated. The only thing is that he is on the wrong side of 30 and approaching 35 with a huge contract. I love CP3 and how he plays on the court. Hope he gets to go to another team that has a chance to win the championship before he retires. Thank You CP3 for the last 2 years. The winningest 2 years in our Rocket's history.

15. SORF

SORF Member

Thank you CP3 for two great years as a Rocket. You represented our team well on and off the court. Best wishes to you and your family where ever you play this up coming season. I'm hoping for Miami.

I will miss your charity bowling tournaments here in The Woodlands.

16. jakedasnake

jakedasnake Member

HEre it is

[​IMG]

17. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

When Harden was out, I really enjoyed having a point guard on the floor whose judgment I could trust on every possession. It allowed me to relax as a fan and watch him go to work.

I'm gonna miss that.

BeBreezy, lilbird20 and Little Bit like this.
  18. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

This guy is reporting that Russ told Presti his preference was Houston so maybe that’s what sealed the deal for us and they did Russ a solid. Here’s hoping they can flip cp to a team that’ll give him a chance to compete before his legs go. Lord knows he doesn’t deserve to die slowly in Okc. I also appreciate his time here and wish him the best.

19. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea I wish him well. He was a great Rocket. I wish we had won 2 years ago. We were so close and I just like his intensity and tenacity. But he didn’t look that great last season, was kinda slow and missed a lot of his easy shots. Prob next season he will play better since it takes a while to recover from that injury. Just wishing him the best.

20. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Thanks for one good year and enjoy that fat ass contract... hope you don't get bought out or traded to a western team so I don't have to see you 3-4x a year.