1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook, Love or Beal

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealAllpro, Jul 8, 2019.

?

Who do you want?

1. Westbrook

2. Love

3. Beal

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

We have all been complaining about Morey not signing anyone with the MLE or even at the minimum but we were promised another star and fireworks. This is what we should be focused on as fans and I honestly believe this is the plan.

I Looked at the top 100 nba players. I can only see 3 all star level players being traded. That’s it.

Love, Westbrook or Beal.

Who would you want out of the 3? I’m going to go Westbrook and swing for the fences. I think having high end talent trumps all else but I’m open to other arguments. Who do you got?

2. tc0330

tc0330 Member

beal, westbrook, love for me

thedreamsteam likes this.
  3. topfive

topfive CF OG

Need an option for "Ratajkowski."

naldodiaz, SWTsig, lakersuck2 and 8 others like this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

The cost of trading for the players needs to be taken info account.

The Bradley Beal is the best of those three players for the Rockets. He is a solid defender that can switch well and shoots well from the perimeter. I know he would improve the Rockets.... Westbrook and Love are major question marks.

s3ts, Deuce, Relativist and 8 others like this.
  5. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

We aren't getting anybody. Lock it up.

CK Johnson and Sajan like this.
  6. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would take Beal or Love.

And, while many might opt for Beal, all things considered...

I still see KLove as having the biggest impact on the Rockets.

He shores up our rebounding issues, opens up the court/will make teams pay with his three point shooting, is a great passer/playmaker...and has a top drawer post game. Kevin can play the 4 or the 5.

7. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Beal by a county mile

D-rock and Lurch like this.
  8. matchesmalone

matchesmalone Member

In a vacuum it’s Beal every time but for value I think Westbrook would come way cheaper.

9. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You need to be locked up. : )-

#9 Plowman, Jul 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  10. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

time for bed enough witj threads for the nights

11. TheRealAllpro

"̶B̶u̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶n̶i̶e̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶t̶h̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶d̶e̶n̶y̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶v̶e̶n̶"̶ ̶

“But everyone whom denies Morey here on Clutchfans, He will also deny before our Championship in Houston”

BeBreezy and don grahamleone like this.
  12. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

In short, Beal.

I would take Beal of the 3 because he's basically just a better, more consistent and younger version of Ego.

However, if Kevin Love can remain healthy both mentally and physically, he poses as the best fit and addition to our team.

I can't think of a way Russ is brought in unless the whole team is blown up bar James.

13. photojoe

photojoe Member

Your 'swing for the fences' choice is Westbrook? I wouldn't want Westbrook on our team if OKC gave him to use for literally nothing. I would be reluctant to take him if we traded nothing and OKC included two first round picks. He can't shoot. He can't play off the ball. We have two ball handlers that are more efficient than him already. His inefficient game is only going to get worse as his athleticism declines.

Out of the 3- Beal is the best IMO. However, our three best players (Harden, CP, Gordon) are already guards. Beal is umdeniably an upgrade over Gordon, but how much? And is he enough of an upgrade to warrant how much we would have to give up for him?

Love has huge questions about his defense and his injuries. But if we have to make a move and these are our only options, he is the one that fits the best. We do it reluctantly and then hope and pray that his rebounding and floor spacing might make up for his porous defense and injury history.

Most likely is for us to not trade for any od them and wait until trade deadline/buyout. And I don't think that is as bad of an option as everyone is making it out to be

14. jj3469

jj3469 Member

Option D

Three team deaL

Houston gets Bam and Winslow
    Heat get Westbrook
    Thunder get Houston picks, dragic and Eric Gordon

Gray_Jay likes this.
  15. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

This is clutchfans - we want all three or else Morey is a bum. Also no one from our current core can be traded, and none of our young guys(Clark/House) can be included in the deal either. This. Is. Clutchfans.

16. icewill36

icewill36 Member

why the fukk do you guys keep talking about Beal ? HE IS NOT AVAILABLE. even if he was he wouldnt be available to us. they dont want anything we have. why cant you guys get that through your head ?

17. TheRealAllpro

Yo, chill out my guy.

I didn’t list players available. I listed any conceivable all star in pipe dream that could be traded. Second, players don’t really matter in trades or they don’t have to matter. Like we just saw with the PG13 trade. The clips only sent out one young player. You can just trade a **** load of picks. Also, no one is available until they are just like PG13 again.

don grahamleone likes this.
  18. lionaire

lionaire Member

Literally whichever one we can get for the measly crumbs we have to offer

19. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

It's Beal by a country mile, but he's not realistically attainable.

I would prefer Love to Westbrook. While flawed he would fill an extremely clear need for a rebounder that can stretch the floor.

20. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Beal is the better player without context. Love may be the better move. You probably have to give up less to get him and he's in more of a position of need.

But, i think we should just S&T Shumpert for a rotation guy and stay flexible for if a star 6'6+ wing comes available.

#20 pmac, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    clutchdabear and tmoney1101 like this.