1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Thank You James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Imanimal, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Too bad Morey did trade for Paul, should've tell Harden "nah, your buddy is too old, we're better off with keeping Trez and Lou, sorry"....would've love to see that...just to see guys like you b**** about how Morey couldn't get the job done again and how he failed again to give James help bla bla...

I wonder what you whiners would've been saying today if that hamstring would've resisted.

HP3 and RyanB like this.
  2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

They were in the WCF just two years ago. Morey added howard and cp3. Morey is a good GM despite what this board thinks.

RyanB likes this.
  3. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

better than you morey **** suckers that make an excuse for him every year for more than a decade since he's been here and have no finals appearance to show for it.

jsingles likes this.
  4. Vivi

Vivi Member

Oh i see, no argument -> "you're a Morey **** sucker"

Bro, you can literally only b**** on this forum, no matter what the situation is, i think i never saw a single post of you not whining about something or Morey...i don't even know what to tell you tbh. Probably shouldn't even quote you in the first place like i always did.

HP3 likes this.
  5. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Quitting & sabotaging your team's success in the playoffs isn't "screwing us over"? Remember one shot in the last 7 minutes of a winnable game vs GS. Benched in game 6 vs the LAC. This guy has a HISTORY of not competing in crucial playoff ganes

6. yaoming13

yaoming13 Member

Geez. I get that it hasn’t been the amazing offseason we all wanted, but the amount of self-pity and the overall victim mentality on this board is ridiculous.

rocketman12 likes this.
  7. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Sounds like Daryl Morey’s talking points. Fact is the West got better and we (thus far) got worse...considering we were beat 4-2 in the second round without Durant, my analytical side says the math doesn’t work on us going to the Finals anytime soon.

RyanB likes this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I have some closure that it wouldn't because of the fans/city etc. Probably because of a **** owner. If he does I won't be salty. At least I'm saying that now

9. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

That is the exact reason to appreciate Harden is that he never took the easy way out like Lebron, Durant, or others demanding to create or be on Super Teams. Put Harden in with the talent Golden State, Toronto, or the Lebron version Miami Heat and he could collect ring after ring, instead he plays on a subpar roster year after year and gets blamed when Tucker, Shumpert, and Green are his sidekicks.

vlaurelio and mike2k132 like this.
  10. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Actually I think he just a realist like what I wish rockets fans would be, ima die hard rockets fan.. Its not his fault he came into his prime in a era of b**** ass super teams....best players he has played with was Howard maybe. Or cp3. That's sad. Like what damien Jones was saying on sports center. Curry has never had less then to other stars. Lbj the same thing when he won. Even kwahi had 2 or more allstars when he won.

RyanB likes this.
  11. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

There's no one else of magnitude... Greek freak that's it

12. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

LeBron had a similarly bad roster last year and the results showed.....Harden took our bad roster to one PG desperation 3 pointer away from the #2 seed. He can only do so much and just deserves one year of his career to play with equal talent as his opponents. We keep sending him out to war with a bb gun and then blaming him when he doesn’t single-handedly bring home a victory.

13. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

This people here acting like harden is holding back championship tilman morey mda cp3 capela tucker Eto

14. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

My god why do you even post? You are the biggest p***y on this forum.

jowman, Air Canada, HP3 and 1 other person like this.
  15. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

1. The Harden deal was a once-in-a-lifetime deal that far exceeded anyone's expectations for the Rockets. He was OKC's sixth man.

2. I guess most of you are Houstonians so forgive me for saying, but Houston is not going to compete with LA, NY, Brooklyn, Miami or Chicago as a glamorous destination. These top tier free agents want the glamour or the stardom to themselves. We should focus on drafting well and procuring second-level free agents.

snowconeman22 and RyanB like this.
  16. radiohunk

radiohunk Member

As currently comprised I would say the west is as follows for next year:

1. LAC
    2. Rockets
    3. LAL
    4. Denver
    5. Utah
    6. Portland
    7. GSW
    8. Pelicans

We are the best team that has actually played together.

17. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Your posts are like if you created a program to scour the internet and read through the most brain dead, inaccurate hot takes on James Harden and then used the useless info it gathered to create posts on clutchfans.

18. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Switch GS and the Rockets and you have it. Pelicans are great talent wise, but I agree that they will go through some growing pains.

19. RyanB

RyanB Member

Honestly I won't blame him if he asks to be traded.
    Like him or not, he gave it all here in Houston, but at a certain point, he might want to go elsewhere to team up with a superstar and win a championship.

20. RyanB

RyanB Member

I'll support him if he asks to be traded, enough is enough
    At a point in your life you have to see your own interests

pippendagimp likes this.