1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Rockets need to prepare for James Harden's trade request.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jacoby, Jun 29, 2019.

1. jacoby

jacoby Member

Free Agency is in 24 hours and we haven't heard much in regards to Jimmy Butler's interest in the Rockets.

If Houston doesn't get a third star this off-season while the Lakers, Clippers, and other Western Conference teams improve, prepare for James Harden to explore other options. They were so close to winning the title before CP3 went down, then the front office spent the entire off-season and following regular season saving money and refusing to surround Harden with talent. A MLE player could have come in handy against the Warriors when we were up 2-2 before our inevitable collapse. We could have traded our 1st rounder for additional talent. Instead, we traded the pick to save our new owner money.

Harden's running mate is a seemingly washed CP3 on an unmovable contract and role players who haven't been able to ease his workload.

Players like Kawhi, AD, Kyrie, KD and other stars have the freedom to choose where ever they want to play. tomorrow. They have the flexibility to team up in any market they choose to compete for championships, and you better believe Harden is taking notice.

If he doesn't win the championship this year, I predict he will want out. He's the most scrutinized player in the NBA today and he will be 31 next off-season. He's done everything he could for this city EXCEPT win a championship (to absolutely no fault of his own).

You heard it here first. He will want out, and I can't blame him one bit.

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Yes, you have earned the worst thread of the year award. Please log off and give others a chance to start threads for the rest of the year.

4. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

I don't think so.

Lawlruschang and Ramo$e like this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

agree with the OP but haven't heard it here first. i've basically been saying the same thing since december

6. BigBum

BigBum Member

Depth is very critical too,
    3rd star and depth.

Keep Ariza and knight contract = better chance

7. HTownTmac1

HTownTmac1 Member

Go to bed your drunk

8. Fantasma Negro

[​IMG]

9. lurgar

lurgar Member

Free agency hasn't even started and some people already want to claim defeat.

10. rockets13champs

Here comes a fans stupid idea. Then stupid sports writers looking for random articles will read this. And think they have inside sources to write an article about it. And when nba news is slow in August. News will leak that harden is requesting a “fake” trade request.

11. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

This isn’t as profound a discovery as you think It is. Millions share the same exact view.

12. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

The Rockets ARE James Harden

13. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

And James Harden knows what the Rockets ahve done for his career. Getting out of 6th man role to a perennial MVP. He owes them a lot and I doubt he will ever request a transfer

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Lmaooo

Bro this looks so pathetic. Your on the edge because we haven’t had any recent rumor tweets lol.

15. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Would love to see what Morey could build if he was allowed to tank and get two or three top 5 draft picks.

da_juice and jacoby like this.
  16. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

Trade his azz. Get us somebody that never gets disinterested in crucial playoff moments

Texanstradamus and Jontro like this.
  17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Why start a thread like this? lol losing minded personalities.

18. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I wouldn't know if millions think the same way yet, but I fear that it will come soon. It's certainly not profound by any means.

19. topfive

topfive CF OG

Hmm... I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that ship might have already sailed.

Shroopy2 and D-rock like this.
  20. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Go ahead and log off.

HP3, jch1911, Clutch and 5 others like this.