1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Photos]: #FreeToHardenManila - Adidas brings James Harden to the Philippines

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by walangjo, Jun 26, 2019.

1. walangjo

walangjo Member

Just want to share a few photos I took at the event. Very happy to see James Harden (even just from afar)! Living in the Philippines makes it hard to have opportunities to see Rockets personalities live.

The beard was in a good mood the whole night but looks tired maybe because of jet lag and the non-stop activities. Though you could really see that he enjoys “hooping” as he was taking chances to squeeze in shooting any chance he gets.

Hopefully I’d get to see another Rockets game in the future while JH is still playing! Only one I watched was the Lowry + injured Yao version back in 2010.

Enjoy the photos!

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

His free throw form got worse

3. PhilCollins

PhilCollins Contributing Member

Nice. Thanks for sharing

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

5. SemisolidSnake

Captioning that pic: "Not content with driving past 5 people to the basket, James Harden decides to up the number to 50."

6. BeBreezy

BeBreezy Member

I'm glad you had a good time!

Does anyone else feel like this Jimmy Butler thing really may not come to fruition? The players aren't talking like any one of them is moving teams.

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I knew EGo was funny!

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

All he wants to do his have fun!

don grahamleone likes this.
  9. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Fries over burger and Eric Gordon being funniest on team are shocking answers.