1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sources: Butler will be Moreys main target this summer, and he feels fairly confident it will happen

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cyberx, Feb 25, 2019.

1. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

People are still parroting this crap?

D-rock, BigMaloe, ROXTXIA and 3 others like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

I mean I watched the segment, Williams was actually being somewhat complimentary towards us, he didn’t really say anything egregious

joshuaao and justtxyank like this.
  3. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

That's a good list of targets, but that's also a list of people who are definitely not taking the Taxpayer MLE this summer (except DJ and maybe Lamb).

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

Harden haters don’t want Butler to come here because it would go against their narrative that nobody wants to play with selfish Harden and would make them look stupid yet again

keep posting these videos from dudes like Jay Williams, SAS/Clown Kellerman, and the rest of the fools

D-rock, BigMaloe, Deuce and 4 others like this.
  5. tc0330

tc0330 Member

literally the dumbest take i ever heard. cant stand seeing that

6. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

There does seem quite a few vocal members that appear to rather have us not get any stars to join us so they can continue pushing their narratives that DM / Harden / Rockets can't get any of the stars that we chase, never mind that we were able to sign Dwight during FA and later not only reel in CP3 but get him to OPT BACK IN as well. But you know... narratives. Must be miserable when you can't just honestly enjoy the ride and root for what's good for the team.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

players know that Harden did what he had to in order to salvage a failing season...it involved 40% usage and a ridiculous amount of ISO, but without that, we would’ve been done

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s pathetic, and if he actually does come here, they’ll be hoping that Harden and Butler have issues so they can continue with their agenda...there’s a bunch of trash posters out here

luckyman76 likes this.
  9. tc0330

tc0330 Member

if no one else can put the ball in the basket what else is he supposed to do? just watch lol?

Denovo and Reeko like this.
  10. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

If part of your argument still today is Harden's effort on defense then you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Harden's been playing solid D for the last 1.5 seasons. I tune you out when you go there, waste of time.

luckyman76 likes this.
  11. tc0330

tc0330 Member

for all you Morey haters....saw this little stat on twitter lol

Since Daryl Morey took over as GM of the Houston Rockets in May of 2007, the Rockets have won the 2nd most regular season games in the league and the third most including playoffs. (Spurs are No.1 in that time.)

D-rock and Williamson like this.
  12. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Here you go.

13. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

I'm fine with zero bench. We can make sure that we always have at least 2 of those guys on the floor together AND not have to play them excessive minutes.

There are guys like Kyle O'Quinn, Dante Cunningham and Jerryd Bayless from the FA market who are likely available for the minimum. For once in my life, we may actually be extremely attractive to minimum signing players. 3 stars and no depth. It's a perfect situation for them.

BHannes2BHonest and BaselineFade like this.
  14. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I honestly don't know why people are tripping it's not like MDA even plays the dam bench anyways so for our team who the h*** cares we are not built like the raptors we do not have a coach will utilize the bench so it's completely irrelevant

amaru likes this.
  15. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

So I guess Shannon is a Harden hater too? In other words, anyone who is making sense is a Harden hater.

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

the raptors that went 8 deep on their bench? and many times even less? that same raptors team that "utilize" the bench. the same team that plays kawhi 40 mins a game

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I don't recall mentioning anything about his defense . It was nice of you to pull that out of nowhere.

18. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Lol I’m not in that debate dude. I just saw it earlier this morning and thought it was relevant to the topic at hand. I come in peace.

tc0330 likes this.
  19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You guys can continue to make excuses for Hardhead all you want, but in doing so, you condemn this team to playoff exit after playoff exit. No championships, just great stats and MVP votes.

charlieaustin and cheke64 like this.
  20. tc0330

tc0330 Member

careful bro. MFs out here are feisty as hell.

BaselineFade likes this.