1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Olden Polynice and Free Throws

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dr of Dunk, May 5, 2000.

1. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Ok, who amongst us spit up their Kool Aid when Olden shot his 2 free throws. Man, even Shaq couldn't throw up bombs like those two shots. LOL! The first one nearly put a hole in the back board and brought the roof down. The only reason the 2nd one hit anything was because there happened to be a planet under him. Even Sloan was trying not to bust out laughing. Gotta respect clutch free throw shooting. LOL! [​IMG]

------------------
    ?

2. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

OMG, I could not believe that!

too funny!

------------------
    Cato is 7 feet tall.

3. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

DoD,

Just thinking about it is cracking me up.

After the first free throw, I started busting up, at how hard he shot it. I was tempted to predict an airball on his next shot, b/c I thought he'd try to shoot it softer, but I didn't have the huevos rancheros.

After his second "shot", I thought to myself, "That has to be the two worst free throws in a row I've seen in a looooooong time."

The only worse free throw disaster I could even compare was the last time I saw Chris Dudley shoot 'em. That guy breaks a free throw into three steps. Unfortunately for him, those three steps seems to have a pause after each one.... DOH!

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.

4. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

I was crying after laughing so hard after that 2nd one hahahahahaah he had his hand over his face too hahahahah i laugh just thinking about it LOL it didnt even touch the net!

------------------
    --TEX