1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Food poisoning

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tochiee22, Jun 22, 2019.

1. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

yesterday was the worst feeling of my life... never felt anything like it.. here’s how my day went .

Woke up.. ate some breakfast tacos.. went to work for about 4 hours..
    then met up with my lady.. had some subway for lunch.. and then all hell broke loose.

A lil after I finished my lunch.. everything hit me at once.. started feeling nauseous, head was spinning, stomach was hurting chillls. Etc

Started throwing up hardcore. Fckn runs hit me at the same time.. felt like I was blacking out!!! After the 3 rd time I threw up I felt like my stomach was gonna come out my throat. My guess is food poisoning but my girl told me maybe it was a stomach virus. Either way, **** was crazy.

Fellow clutch fans. Anyone else have an experience like this? My girl has me quarantined.. prob spend my sat locked up lol

Jontro likes this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yes, I have had the simultaneous vomit/diarrhea a few times before. It is not fun. It was always food poisoning for me, and I'd bet that's what you have.

Small sample size, but since heavily reducing my carbs* and sugar intake in April, I have not had any "stomach" issues - except the one time I dehydrated myself after doing a full day's worth of yard work. (Also, since making this change in diet, I have lost 20+ pounds. Hooray for me.)

* I aim for less than 20g net carbs per day

jev5555, Mathloom and Os Trigonum like this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Probably the tacos. Had it that bad when I was in highschool. The worst is when you keep throwing up when you can’t throw up no mo

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

yup. good luck breh!

had mine after eating street vendor food at a deceloping country. bad idea. it was so bad thst it probably messed by tummy up for life. a slight hot sauce now will give me the runs. now can't even do pho with harmless sriracha without tummy attacks. hope you fare better than me.

da_juice likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Never had it that bad cause I got this Irritable Colon condition.

Did couple of Coloscopies, had to flush everything out the day before. That felt like it.

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I am glad you have come here for my medical advice instead of wasting your time visiting your doctor who has a Medical degree.

Your symptoms suggest you you have Bi-directional Ejection Syndrome.

Have you considered plugging both holes?

GO visit your doctor and let him run tests on you (stool sample, blood work etc. etc.). If there is a widespread case around your area, he will know and you can get early diagnosis and treatment. If it is some nasty bacteria strain, you will need to go on antibiotics. Meanwhile, plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration.

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

You should take Plug-A-Bubba™ it'll dry you right up.

Nook likes this.
  8. tochiee22

Plot twist... some of my family members have also been having the same **** happen to them...

3 of us ate subway recently , but my moms trying to convince me it’s some type of virus going around..

My girl thinks I was being a baby so I hope that **** hits her too lol jk

That is weird tho. All of us who ate subway got hit it

9. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Well if Id be skeptical if you are blaming the tacos you ate 4 hours before. It generally is going to take significantly longer for food poisoning to set in.

Drink water, cannabis should also help.

10. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

Stay hydrated. Gotta drink more than just water. Get something with sugar and salts in it. Gatorade works but something like pedialyte is even better/

That bi-directional expulsion is the body's way of getting rid of the offender. Don't try to stop it by taking Imodium.

Sajan likes this.
  11. tochiee22

I woke up feeling a lot better but my stomach still feels upset.. drank a ton of Gatorade.

Gonna stay home in case this crap comes back

12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I usually get it from fast food chicken sandwiches that weren't stored in the right temp.

13. Exiled

Exiled Member

2 or 3 activated charcoal pills and some soups, have some quality rest by re-watching GSW-Rocks game 5&6

14. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Had a bad chili dog once. Woke up vomiting like Linda Blair, spent 2 days peeing out of my butt.

I wouldn’t recommend it.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  15. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Happened to me at Taco Bell once. Haven’t been back since and have cut out fast all together.

16. Juxtaposed Jolt

Thought this thread was going to be OP asking for advice. Instead, it's just everyone sharing their horror stories.

Either way, not disappointed.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  17. Newlin

Newlin Member

Do you live in the Dominican Republic? If you do. RIP.

Xerobull likes this.
  18. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Your girl could be poisoning you or maybe it's Ebola. Cancun nearly killed me and my wife though.

19. tochiee22

If this is how they felt before they died.. god bless their souls..

20. Buck Turgidson

Yep, he's probably going to want to get tested for arsenic poisoning.

I will not be sharing my story of projectile vomiting while sh!tting on a toilet in an italian restaurant in Costa Rica. It did not involve the food.

Dgn1 likes this.