1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

CNN censors CNN Sucks chant

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jun 19, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-to-cut-away-from-trump-rally-033038255.html

“2016 was not merely a four-year election, this was a defining moment in American history,” Trump said. Then, pointing to the press pit, he added, “Ask them right there.”

The crowd booed loudly, then began chanting “CNN sucks” for nearly 20 seconds, to Trump’s obvious delight. Trump went on to point out the “fake news” one more time and referenced the Academy Awards before CNN had heard enough and cut away to John Berman, who was filling in for Anderson Cooper.

King1 and mick fry like this.
  2. WNBA

WNBA Member

CNN is definitely a fake news media.

dachuda86 likes this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone who says CNN is fake news is a cynical right-wing zealot or an utterly stupid person.

edwardc likes this.
  4. mick fry

mick fry Member

And water is wet, stop being dumb.

#4 mick fry, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Why give the nazi a platform?

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The president? I understand he does fascist like things like demonize "the other" for economic hardships but he is still the President, and a my same news organizer is going to consider what the president says as news worthy.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

CNN should never have decided to cover his “rally” to begin with. His rallies are pure fascist circuses where no news will ever be worth covering there. “Trump says racist crap at a rally to thousands of other racists”... no crap... that’s the point. It’s a place where white people who harbor racial animosity but hide it in their daily lives to exist in our diverse society go to let it all hang out and know they are in a safe zone.

Trump rallies are sick and disgusting. Our history books will put those up there in terms of some of the most ugly things this country has ever tolerated.

If you attend one of these rallies you are being radicalized, and you are almost certainly a racist.

CNN was utterly stupid to even think for two seconds it was a good idea to give one of them live coverage.

FranchiseBlade and Rashmon like this.
  8. mick fry

mick fry Member

[​IMG]
    Racist bastards!

9. dobro1229

In the most predictable response I could have imagined, of course you posted a picture of the Gods2.com guy. I think he literally calls himself Michael The Black Guy.

I actually think it’s pretty racist on its face to use a guy like him as a prop to make an argument that you and your followers are not racists.

And here’s another fact....Black people can be bigoted or racist towards Hispanics, Muslims, trans, or gay people. Women can also be repressive to women’s rights. I see that every day with the women in my family.

I’m not going to argue with you any more about this Mick. I’m perfectly fine with the obvious fact that if you attend a Trump rally.. you are probably a freaking racist. Sorry if that hurts your feelings. Using props like Michael the Black Man to try and prove that you are not, makes you look more racist.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. mick fry

mick fry Member

Acceptance is the first step, keep working on it but I noticed you left out whites. Who would have imagined?

11. dobro1229

Because I am white, and I am not in any way discriminated nor are you.

Stop being a weak snowflake. It’s childish and bratty for this new wave of white nationalism to keep trying to play this whole “your not the victim, I’m the victim” bulls$&@.

Grow up people.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CNN loves it. The Tump Bump was much needed after their ratings tanked and they had layoffs. Those CNN employees hate that they need Trump.

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

You’re babbling, not even staying on topic. lol.

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

CNN has hit a new low if fox is calling them out...

15. mick fry

mick fry Member

They gambled that their audience was too stupid to see through their bs and it cost them. Now they just pander to the ones still “left”.

dachuda86 likes this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They are reaping what the sowed.

17. fchowd0311

I see Trump supporters are infatuated with Cable News TV ratings like their leader. Kinda wholesome when not thinking of context.

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ratings are important because it shows that people aren't buying fake news anymore. That applies to all cable network outlets, not just ones that hate Trump. I've long detested cable news outlets before Trump was firing people on TV. It is cancer and I can't wait to see CNN and others like it shut their doors one day.

19. fchowd0311

How do you think the way you do unironically?

You do know the cable tv ratings shift of CNN and Fox News have multiple logical explanations than "CNN sucks, Fox News good!".

1. Cable News TV has increasingly shifted to a much older audience. Mostly old people watch Cable News as a habit. Old people are more prone to be conservative.

2. Liberal leaning voters tend to recieve their news more from print and online media such as NYT and WaPo more than conservative voters. With Trump supporters it's either YouTube channels for the young and Fox News for the old.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

First, Fox news sucks. I've repeatedly said this on here. Also what you point out is only part of the equation. While true the older people watch less TV for news, the shift also has to do with the increasing partisanship of those news outlets. This is driving people away, because people, especially young people, don't see value in news that lies (usually by omission).

Also funny.. people get less democrat as they get older? They also get wiser. Interesting trend there.You would do well to notice it. Maybe it isn't about liberalism or conservatism, but about money and that paying taxes sucks, and you pay more when you get older usually because you make more money. Who knows.