1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

VINCENT GOODWILL FRAUD!! (EXPOSED)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jun 18, 2019.

1. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

It didn’t get many likes or retweets because he deleted it a few minutes into tweeting it.

BigMaloe, Blurr#7, J Sizzle and 2 others like this.
  2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I believe that Morey did his due diligence regarding a dump of CP3 immediately following the loss and once the Warriors became defective decided to go all in for a championship next year.

3. cyberx

cyberx Member

You took what I said and went to run with it way too hard holic. No one said he'd be ok being dumped to Cleveland. It would clearly have to be a place he wanted. If he was traded to the Lakers to play with Bron he would be completely ok with it.

tinman, Blurr#7, tc0330 and 10 others like this.
  4. izeroi

izeroi Member

Pretty crappy thing to tweet. This guy has been all over ESPN (or Fox) as of late getting air time.

5. J.R.

J.R. Member

So he deleted it shortly after tweeting it (May 10) but the screenshot (from yesterday? June 18) still has it up?

How_Sweep_It_Is likes this.
  6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Please don't waste your time on that things foolishness.

7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

98% of the people following the NBA probably have never heard of a "Vincent Goodwill" until yesterday. His mission to get attention at the national media level has, apparently, worked. Good job Vincent!

34to11, luckyman76 and YOLO like this.
  8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

He does this regularly to get attention, ignore it.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  9. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Loooooooooool, this dude is an absolute clown and keeps on making **** up

D-rock and Torn n Frayed like this.
  10. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

This is how I read it as well.

11. basketballholic

Ummmmmm

You just took what i said and ran with it. You know cp3 does not want to go anywhere besides possibly the Lakers AT SOME POINT IN THE DISTANT FUTURE to play at home with his homie. To imply anything different, which you did by leaving your statements open-ended, is sewing misinformation.

You know what you did there. You left it open to be run with to continue to feed the chaos and #fakenews surrounding an alleged cp3 trade demand which never happened. That's not right.

All i did was run it right back to you.

12. basketballholic

BR is a bunch of teenagers talking about what they want to happen. There's no legitimacy there at all.

Ramo$e and BallaDoc like this.
  13. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

Yahoo! should go back through Vince Goodwill's other articles and see if he's fabricated more stories. Could have a Stephen Glass situation going on... Wouldn't be surprised if he told his editor he talks to Chris Paul regularly through his email: cp3@juktmicronics.com.

luckyman76 likes this.
  14. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I had seen this turd before on one of the shows and didn’t link the name but he hated the Rockets. He reminds me of Jason McIntyre. I don’t think I can make it any more obvious than that and this guy is actually worse. He’s a fidgety liar that contradicts himself from sentence to sentence. You can tell he hates Harden but he makes points to cover himself and then goes back on them in the next statement.

Ramo$e and dc rock like this.
  15. JW86

JW86 Member

He's lying, look at his eyes rolling from side to side, avoiding eye contact and seemingly very nervous. Nick Wright should have called him out on it. Very weak how people get away with this type of trash journalism. Pathetic.

Also, he said they didn't speak in weeks but HE THINKS even months. You cannot just not speak for weeks on end when you play together, there's just no way. Straight up lie. The drama is bull and the type we don't need.

#55 JW86, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    BigMaloe, Ramo$e, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  16. jeevinesh

jeevinesh Member

Nope, if it was holic, it would be 'told y'all Capela sucks ass'

glimmertwins likes this.
  17. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

It's very short term though - looks what happened to Ric Bucher after Dwight called him out as a liar - NBA players didn't want to talk with him too much anymore and that was the beginning of the end for Bucher(and Dwight's friendly media persona for that matter). You burn your credentials up embellishing a story and the players find out - you are toast as an insider.

I will say this about Goodwill though - smart of him in this day and age to take blatant confirmation bias and try to package that in a way that furthers his career. I mean - it's a pretty crappy thing to do, but he's certainly not the only one doing it. I mean, you got Skip "Manboob" Bayless out there doing his thing - if I were coming up as a sports writer, desperate, completely unconfident about my skills as a journalist, and shady, I would do the same thing. Thankfully I am none of those.

TimDuncanDonaut and TipsyDixit like this.
  18. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

19. rockets13champs

Just by this post alone I’ve learned yahoo is anti rockets. And they had an agenda to destroy rockets

luckyman76, BigMaloe and Ramo$e like this.
  20. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hollic thinks Zhou Qi is winning defensive player of the year
    So that should give you an idea of what his logic is

luckyman76 likes this.