1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

32 Points, 7 Rebounds, 7 Assists, 2 Steals Per Playoff Game (57% TS)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RudyTBag, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Again I say to these damn haters is let’s put a ball in your Hands and give you a magical gift to play ball from god. What would you do? Would you shrink in the moment? Would you be good? Or Would you be great with gouged eyes and still get demonized? Or would you simply prevail through everything and play the perfect game every game? How many here have standards they can’t even uphold given the opportunity? I’m waiting...

vlaurelio and Blurr#7 like this.
  2. biff17

biff17 Member

So you are basing the fact that Kawhi is the better player because he a 3% better 3 point % and was5% better in TS in the playoffs?

Let's just forget the fact he had better support from his teammates or that he was outscored multiple times by his teammates in the Finals.

I am not saying Kawhi is not better but Harden has done more with less his entire time in the NBA.

I did not see any of that kind of defense against GS either because he was guarding Westmont who had as many points against Kawhi as he did against Houston.

You are extremely biased and it shows because you cherry picking things to prop Kawhi about.

3. Mr. Space City

Kawhi also got the privilege of playing the warriors without Durant, 2 games without Klay, and an injured Looney.

That seems to be carefully omitted from HOH.

#83 Mr. Space City, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    Blurr#7 and RudyTBag like this.
  4. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

The farthest?

roslolian likes this.
  5. roslolian

roslolian Member

Are you high or what?

What does Kawhi being better than Harden have anything to do with fairness and the truth? Btw hatred and berating by couch potatoes is part of his job thats why he makes millions of dollars essentially playing a kids game. If no one is paying attention he wouldnt get hate but he also wouldnt get paid.

Bball is all about winners take all, losers back to the line. Look at how much Curry is getting crucified and he actually reached the finals.

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

Lol we're not talking NBA history we're currently as in this season. And by season I mean the playoffs because lets face it its the only thing that matters.

5% better TS is a lot as Harden shoots like 50 times a night. A lot of the losses were sibgle digits which could have been wins if Harden converted more.

Getting outscored doesnt mean anything, Kawhi's average is still 30 ppg so its still high and at an extremely high percentage. This is a comparison between Harden and Kawhi I dunno why Kawhi getting outscored by his teammstes is relevant. EG shot better than harden multiple times by your logic that keans Kawhi is better.

You are not saying Kawhi isnt better but somehow I'm biased and trying to prop him up. Whats your argument Harden has been better than Kawhi? You have none. Kawhi has the results and he has better stats but I'm the one who is biased and trying to cherry pick.

Being the NBA champion and finals MVP while putting up the same stats at a much more efficient clip is cherry picking. But I'm the one who is biased here, not you. Lmao

7. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

And that doesn't even include DEFENSE where Kawhi and Harden are as far apart as Harden and me or you

roslolian likes this.
  8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden will continue to avg 30ppg for the next few years but will never make a finals appearance because Morey and Tilman will fail him season after season.

Harden's prime will pass and people here will be dumbfounded by we haven't made a single finals appearance under Morey.

9. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Starting an argument or discussion with “are you high” is quite immature and warrants me not listening to another word you say. Proves you are incapable of controlling your emotions without entering into a discussion or debate. You already failed from the get go. Your opinion with weak evidence btw and your inability to substantiate your claims.

RudyTBag and biff17 like this.
  10. biff17

biff17 Member

Ok so your entire argument is that he is better because he was a smidge more efficient.

He can be more efficient because he has a better team and is not asked to playmaker as much.

You are definitely biased against Harden that is shown in every post regarding him.

My argument for Harden is that he has done more with less than Kawhi has when was the last time he made the WCF before he asked for a trade?

RudyTBag likes this.
  11. roslolian

roslolian Member

Being more efficient means somebody else is better are you dumb or what? Even if it is 0.00001% difference if somebody asks who is better then the smidge is the deciding factor wtf.

I already said this is only about right now why are you bringing up Kawhi's past? If we talk about their history than Lebron is still the best he has 3 rings and 4 MVPs, way better than Harden or Kawhi. History moves on what more with less are you talking about? None of that has any facts or stats this is all your subjective opinion.

Nobody's asking Harden to playmake we even have Cp3 who has been called the point god, he does that because thats his skillset not necessarily because we need him to do it. By the same logic you can say Harden only playmakes because he can't defend or score as efficiently as Kawhi.

Your entire post is devoid of any stats or factual arguments, its all what you think it is but you arent the biased one here no sirree. You think Harden has done more with less, you think Kawhi has a better team, you think Kawhi doesnt defend blah blah blah blah

Man who gives a crap what you think? If you are gonna argue with me you better have something more substantive than personal attacks and whatever you think with 0 basis or proof.

Btw I've been a Rocket fan and member of this board for more than a decade now. Calling me biased against a Rocket player is the height of idiocy as a Rocket lifer why would I biased against my own franchise player? This is all projection on your end, you are extremely biased as can be seen in your posts which has nothing factual or objective thats why you assume others are as well.

BeardNation13 likes this.
  12. roslolian

roslolian Member

You are really high if you are trying to listen to forum posts you should stay off the crack it has been scientifically proven to lower your IQ

13. biff17

biff17 Member

Wow that's a whole lot of words that really say anything.

Did you really say nobody is asking for Harden to playmake?

Wow just wow.

Since we are posting out bonafides I have been a Rockets can Since they had backcourt since they had Robert Tied running the point and I have been reading this site since it was clutch city.

And yes You are definitely biased against Harden.

14. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Lol point proven. Thanks bud or girl. Later. Lol

RudyTBag likes this.
  15. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your bizarre, angry tirade shows just how objective you are. Step away from the keyboard...

16. roslolian

roslolian Member

Again another post that has 0 facts and just contain personal attacks and unsubstantiated opinions. "Wow just wow" lol am I supposed to take that as a convincing argument?

Reading since clutch city? Thats why you made an account just last year lmao. But I already made it clear I have no interest in you or your opinions, whatever you think, feel etc And you say I'm the one who hasnt said anything? You've been rambling on pulling **** out your ass with 0 actual basis since your first reply to me lmao. You need a shrink stat, he can listen to everything you think and feel.

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

I'm not angry I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of a clearly biased dude saying other people are biased.

Are most non rockets fans biased? Cuz most of them will say Kawhi is better than Harden.

mastan likes this.
  18. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Not to mention, Curry was hitting everything against us in those last 2 games. He was literally choking open shots against the Raptors.

19. blackistan

blackistan Member

Haven't seen Harden take over a big game down the stretch esp in the playoffs like Kawhi can do and has. I think that's what separates them. It's hard to compare the two because they have different styles. Kawhi reminds me of MJ with his offensive skills paired with his defense along with the clutch gene while Harden has a different offensive skillset that he expands every year. With that being said if you don't think Kawhi is the better player overall well then you're just being naive to the truth.

BeardNation13 likes this.
  20. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

Kawhi didn't get doubled teamed nowhere near the amount of times Harden did. Plus, Harden's shoots more difficult shots than Kawhi.... simply because how the other team plays defense on him.

Now I'm not saying Kawhi isn't an amazing player.... he is. Just people think Kawhi's on a whole different level to Harden.... he isn't. If Harden had the help Kawhi had, Harden would now be an NBA champion. That's facts.