1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 25, 2019.

?

Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors

Poll closed May 30, 2019.
  1. Warriors in 4

8.9%
  2. Warriors in 5

28.3%
  3. Warriors in 6

25.6%
  4. Warriors in 7

3.3%
  5. Raptors in 7

24.4%
  6. Raptors in 6

8.3%
  7. Raptors in 5

0.6%
  8. Raptors in 4

0.6%
  1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Nba finals with tha boizzz...

2. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Lol ****ing moron ? How does this change anything i said

3. amaru

amaru Member

Espn's leading headline lol.

4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I want the Warriors to win because I don't want anyone else beating them besides the Rockets. GSW can win all the championships until the end of time. That isn't saying I wouldn't be happy for the Raptors, but a Canadian win would put me in a jelly-induced coma.

chadyang, jcf and BigShasta like this.
  5. defyoppression

Too bad Lowry didn’t make that shot. He would’ve been a legend in Toronto. I can’t keep watching the warriors win it makes me sick

6. amaru

amaru Member

I'd rather take a chance on the primary defender attempting to fight over that while Cousins hedges the screen.

7. Mr. Space City

People piling on Lowry but all he did was stand in the corner while kawhi iso’d and dribble dribbled and passed out at the last second for Lowry then to have to heave a desperation shot at the end to bail kawhi out.

;)

HP3, Reeko and BigShasta like this.
  8. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Maybe. Tough call either way - a good screener will probably be able to get his man a clean look.

9. J.R.

J.R. Member

Tfor3 likes this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's like something we do. Choke.
    I swore off basketball after our loss, but wanted to see GSW lose so bad I watched like the last 5 min of these last two games. Tonight brought all that disgust I have for Cocky Curry right back up like the taste of vomit when you drink spoiled milk. I did that once in the Navy and had that taste coming up all day.

Just seeing Curry standing on the sideline with his baby blankie towel draped on his head is nauseating. Maybe he feels like a little Princess wearing the towel. Honestly, it seems like everything he does annoys me. His constant head shaking like they were wronged, his mouth guard hanging and chewing, his cocky smirks and antics, ugh. I for one won't be supporting Baby Pacifier Curry's putt putt golf game show they keep advertising by even watching a single minute of it.

I guess Toronto sealing this Championship by winning in Golden State, right in front of their crying fans would be even better though. That would make me smile. I have to hope that will happen because the thought of GSW coming back after being down 3-1 is sick. Regardless, I will only be able to stomach 5 min of the 4th quarter, and only if it is Toronto is ahead.....LOL.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

If that was shaq in the early 2000s the refs look the other way on BOTH calls.

BigShasta likes this.
  13. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Wow. That's...raw.

deb4rockets and JumpMan like this.
  14. amaru

amaru Member

By hedging, you are at least in a position to contest. It opens up the role man but that's when you have to help the helper. Who knows, maybe Ibaka mishandles some of those passes or misses some shots.

15. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Enough of calling it a ‘choke’ every time a team loses now.

Oilers losing after 35-3, yes that’s a choke. Rockets losing a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter in the 94 playoffs, I suppose you can call that a choke.

Missing a potential game winning shot is not a choke, it’s just a missed shot FFS.

16. Pandaemonaeon

Pandaemonaeon Member

Lol at comparing the Raptors to the Rockets, as if choking has never been a part of the Raptors' DNA.

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL

Tfor3 likes this.
  18. J.R.

J.R. Member

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

No - they just have to win one more so to speak. If they force a game 7 it's probably over - warriors win.

In a game 7 ---even if they're on the road - I would not want to face a warrior team that has been there b4, wants to 3 peat, and is trying to do it for KD.

20. J.R.

J.R. Member