1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Some of you trump lovers are spinning out of control. You must be as afraid of Joe Biden as trump obviously is. Are you chumps going to defend trump sucking up to North Korea's dictator, who's busy starving his people so he live the high life and prop up his military and nuclear weapons program? Mr trump, who keeps keeps praising that NK dictator while attacking a former vice-president of the United States of America? Are you guys seriously that ignorant and stupid? Really?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's a good question. I'm kind of scared of the answer. But most likely we won't get one.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Yeah, they generally hide when a response makes them look dumber than usual. That, or those that do are people I have on ignore.

4. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Still waiting for someone to detail " a policy proposal of Joe's they are excited about". Deckard??

I am afraid Biden is just doubling down and hoping to get a different result than the HIllary campaign which was devoted almost exclusively to bashing Trump and representing the status quo. It might work this time, but he sure seems the candidate of nostalgia. Perhaps Biden is hoping that teaming up with Kamala could generate some excitement. Hillary of course compounded things by choosing the dullard Tim Kaine.

#224 glynch, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 31, 2019
    Andre0087 and adoo like this.
  5. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

6. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

7. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

Joe Biden is the next Jeb!. No one is scared of him.

glynch likes this.
  8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    It's not so much about a candidate's policy positions... it's about whether or not it's his turn. And it's Joe Biden's turn. He is owed the seat in recognition for a lifetime of service -- especially his way of handling women and young children.

GOOD DAY

9. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Joe is skipping the main events. He missed the California Convention, he missed joining the rest of the candidates in Iowa. What sort of real front runner is afraid to confront actual primary voters or the other candidates. He is the new Jeb.

Still waiting for somebody to mention one policy position or thing about Biden that is exciting.

10. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/09/warren-booker-democrats-iowa-2020-1358526

11. adoo

adoo Member

Biden camp blasts Fox News' 'baseless lies' about his health

Trump surrogates, Fox News' Hannity and Fox Business host Lisa "Kennedy" Montgomery have discussed Biden’s health on the air multiple times.

saying Democrats are quietly talking about Biden’s health issues,
    this is reminiscent of Fox News' previous lies, including but not limited to these baseless claims
    • clinton was behind the death of Vince Foster
    • birtherism
    • Hillary was running a child p*rnography ring out of a pizza parlor
    • Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC

Biden campaign press secretary TJ Ducklo promptly issued this statement

“These are baseless lies meant to stoke fear in their viewers. It has no place in our public discourse, and
    anyone amplifying it bears some responsibility for giving it legitimacy it most certainly does not deserve.”​

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/447744-biden-camp-blasts-baseless-lies-about-his-health

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I remember being legit concerned about McCain's longevity in the 2008 race, given that Palin was his running mate. But would it matter if a President Biden keeled over in office? It'd make a big difference if Trump did, because Pence probably wouldn't be able to keep up the Trump brand. But who would be worried about a democratic VP steering us away from Biden's vision?

13. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

CNN actually ran an editorial nothing-burger on this as its top headline this morning.

"Fox Crosses the Line on Biden"
    1. It's an opinion, not a fact.
    2. It's not very important.

This was their top story in all the world this morning. This shows extreme bias.

14. dmoneybangbang

But the White House coordinating with Fox News isn’t extreme bias?

15. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

16. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

What does this have to do with my post?
    Attempted strawman argument = fail

17. dmoneybangbang

That Fox News and White House actively coordinating with each other is worse and a more extreme bias. I wonder if Hannity still has Michael Cohen, probably not anymore.

Weak argument about CNN= fail.

18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

CNN is biased. I gave a clear example.
    You said Fox is biased too.
    I agree.
    Now, if you can explain how I am wrong about the biased Biden headline, please do.

19. dmoneybangbang

But they aren’t equally as worse from my perspective. I watch neither because they are both awful but the relationship between Fox and the White House is much worse.

20. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member