1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2019 NBA Finals: Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 25, 2019.

?

Golden State Warriors vs. Toronto Raptors

Poll closed May 30, 2019.
  1. Warriors in 4

8.9%
  2. Warriors in 5

28.3%
  3. Warriors in 6

25.6%
  4. Warriors in 7

3.3%
  5. Raptors in 7

24.4%
  6. Raptors in 6

8.3%
  7. Raptors in 5

0.6%
  8. Raptors in 4

0.6%
  1. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

Klay is going to play in game 4? It will be interesting to see how good he is. Hamstring injuries are not something to mess around with. The Warriors though I feel are trying to play mind games with their injuries right now (which I get) they've been purposefully vague about KD's injury and his time table and even with Klay's injury it was just a strain but not what level. He did look really upset on the bench, but again if Klay's issue isnt that serious it will be tested tomorrow night thats for sure.

Curry played great and it was good to see him rise up and score nearly 50 points in such an important game, but 1 game isn't going to be a measuring stick for can he do this night in and night out. If Klay is ruled out for game 4 ultimately or if he re-aggravates it (hopefully not) at some point can Curry continue doing this game after game? If KD is still out for this series (and I feel he maybe out because the longer this series goes the less good it will be for him to return as he heads into free agency IMO) then I think the Raptors still may have enough defensively to compete with the Curry/Klay/Dray warriors.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  2. Lovemachine2000

Rockets fandom is a democracy, not a dictatorship, so sit your Kim Jong-Un ass down.

3. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

i don't recall asking for your take but thanks

hakeem94 likes this.
  4. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

No problem at all.

hakeem94 likes this.
  5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

6. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

You are saying he and his mom can't count?

7. roslolian

roslolian Member

Good. Hope Raptors win it all and crap all over that dynasty so we can finally have some parity instead of teams with 1-2 all stars going up against a team with 4-5.

Warriors = worst thing to happen to the league in a long, long time.

8. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

What if they lose and KD decides to come back?

qiankun likes this.
  9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

lol a warriors minority owner is the person who pushed Lowery. Dumb ass team. I hope they lose.

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Who?

Edit: LOL. Mark Stevens...Sequoia guy. These VCs are 99 % dickheads.

Hakeemtheking and pippendagimp like this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, it wasn't Drake 2.0.

13. rocks123

rocks123 Member

but thats only because they expect klay and durant to return soon. if those two announced theyre done i doubt GSW will still be favored to win. but youre right curry was great. the guy refuses to lose. but we cant expect curry to carry the load this whole series. he aint exactly a tank or a donkey.

Hakeemtheking and hakeem94 like this.
  14. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Agree that hamstring issues can be tricky. Have seen players who have missed a majority of games in a season with it lingering...trying to come back too early could be disastrous.

15. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

What goes around comes around. I’m sure it still sucks for Cavs fans to have to here about GS and and this all time great dynasty when they know that if Love and Kyrie were healthy Cleveland would have another title.

No one cried for us last year after CP went down. The Warriors stacked the deck and have had unbelievable luck during this run. You could argue that 2 of GS’s were tainted due to injury. But know one will say that.

Why do they deserve all of these excuses now? I hope they they stay hobbled and they get destroyed.

Hakeemtheking and saleem like this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Just spoke to Nicole Curran, the wife of Warriors owner Joe Lacob, about the “incident “ with Beyoncé last night. She was in tears. Said she had been getting death threats on social media all night this morning she disabled her IG account just to make it stop.

Curran said she had no idea anything was even amiss until she got home and started seeing texts from friends and checked her social media. She’s invited Jay Z and Beyoncé to the game 3-4 times before. Last night she says she asked if they wanted drinks. Beyoncé asked for water

Curran says Jay Z asked for a vodka soda. She asked if he wanted lime with that. But it was loud in Oracle and she couldn’t hear, so she leaned over. That’s where the photos of Beyoncé looking askance at her come from.

Curran says she then went to go get them those drinks. “There was no hostility. I was trying to be a good hostess,” she said. “I’ve never experienced cyber bullying like this. I can’t believe our players go through this. That kids go through this.“

17. J.R.

J.R. Member

[​IMG]

#1377 J.R., Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  18. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

If we vote on it, you will lose and you better hope the winning side doesn’t have Kim Jong-Un proclivities.

BaselineFade likes this.
  19. Lovemachine2000

WTF are you even talking about man, just because you have some strange insecurities doesn't give you the right to shut other fans up. The original line was half in jest but also half in frustration. The Rockets lost games 5 and 6 to the Warriors even with KD's injury, so yeah, the team already showed that we'd screw up when given the opportunity. Not even allowing a different take on a hypothetical? You are worse than Kim.

BaselineFade likes this.
  20. Hmc415

Hmc415 Member

He scored 7 POINTS IN THE 4TH. If harden got **** for scoring 10+ in both the last 4th quarters then so should curry

hakeem94 and CK Johnson like this.