1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Movie] Rambo 5: Last Blood

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Deuce, May 9, 2018.

1. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Man the last one was good.. Hopefully this doesn't mess it all up, like seemed good enough way to send the character off, and still be over the top...

Fortunately this 5th movie wasn't what it could have been, hahah there was some some script idea floating around for him to fight some super soldier or something silly.. This will obviously be over the top, but hopefully not into crazy place like that

jo mama likes this.
  2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

rambo vs the zetas has potential to be pretty gruesome!

CCity Zero likes this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

rambo vs john wick vs ethan hunt vs bryan mills would make for a good retirement home movie.

B-Bob likes this.
  4. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It's just a trailer but I did not get a Rambo vibe from it. It was like watching a completely different character...like they could have called it anything.

The first thing I thought was he didn't like free grazers on his land. Then, it looked like he was taking on some inner city gangs. Did he try to eat at a diner again? All he wanted was something to eat. Why can't they leave him alone? Or, maybe he was participating in a rodeo and made some enemies among the other participants.

I just hope that this ties back to the character more than just a passing reference to "people he's lost".

"Company leader calling Raven...come in, Raven!"

Personally, instead of bringing Rambo back to the ranch, I was kind of hoping to see Rambo go to Syria for some reason to battle ISIS and maybe take down Assad in the process. But, you can't always get what you want...so battling the baddies of America I guess is where it is at this go round.

I just hope this doesn't turn out to be the equivalent of "Rocky V".

5. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I just hope it's got a great plot.

Dont really care for other things.

Jontro likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Agree.

Trailer seems like an episode of The A Team meets Matlock meets AM political radio.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Trailer is out....

8. CrazyJoeDavola

Damn. Was hoping for:

Last Blood: The revenge of Sherriff Teasle

(yes that fat **** Brian Dennehy is STILL alive)

9. Buck Turgidson

I did not know this and color me impressed.