1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How Many Perfect Dumps Have You Had?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Manny Ramirez, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

Does it really work?

2. No Chance

No Chance Contributing Member

Have had a lot of perfect poops in the last 68 years, but the ones that I like are the ones I don't have to plunge and flush then plunge again and flush.

MY SON-IN LAW came over Saturday and installed a handicap tall TOTO TOILET!! Wonderful toilet I gave it a real strenuous work out Sunday and it just sucked it all in like magic!

I feel like the kid that was on a tv commercial and would like to see how much it could just suck away.

3. raj87

raj87 Member

For all of us in the business, today is a special day as we prepare to honor those who have have fallen for our country. Among the fallen, is a perfect dump that we lost at 1200 hours today.

I will be the first to admit things weren't looking so rosy in my first session. Everything seemed a GO all the way, however all eyes were on a stubborn roadblock. An all too familiar scenario that has usually started in a morning jog, and ended in shart infested waters. I decided to cancel the run, and regroup after breakfast.

Breakfast consisted of 2 slices of 7 grain toast, Irish butter, canadian bacon, and a cup of Tim Horton's (2 creme, 2 sugars). I then washed it all down with a cold gatorade.

And for those keeping score, previous night's dinner included coffee rubbed pork spare ribs, sweet potatoes, and a roasted spinach salad with brussell sprouts. Red wine was the drink. Macaroons for dessert.

Immediately after the gatorade, I returned to the lav to finsh what I started. And I threw a perfect game. The payload looked the part - all pieces were ideally gastrodynamic. Almost looked engineered.

A great day.

God Bless America.

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Just had one

The Real Shady likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Do vegans have those, just curious. I think a healthy diet would lead to that.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Vegans can eat a diet of french fries and lollipops.

daywalker02 likes this.
  7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

How does one know if they dont have to wipe at all....? Please guide a noob the likes of me. @Manny Ramirez feel free to chime in as well.

Dgn1 and Manny Ramirez like this.
  8. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

9. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this thread is definitely proof that older posters are not always better than the newbs . . . amirite @tinman

Roc Paint likes this.
  10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Right, who takes a picture of a doggy dump :oops:

Os Trigonum likes this.
  11. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

You wipe and the paper is still white. Wipe again just to be sure....still no streaks. Not even a hint of brown. Threw a perfect dump. (5/24/19)

Manny Ramirez likes this.
  12. donkeypunch

Oh, I understand the one wipe method perfectly clear. I just don't understand the no wipe technique y'all are imploring.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This thread smells. :eek:

Deckard likes this.
  14. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

donkey - great question...I think someone like a Stevie Wonder or Ray Charles (if he was still living) could tell you.

Seriously, I have pondered that question for a very long time - how does a blind person know if they have to wipe or not? Do they have some valet or attendant whose job is to tell them if there is any fecal matter on the paper?

I almost had a perfect dump the other day as I had eaten a salad and a ham and cheese sandwich. Just a little bit of brown on the paper but a close but no cigar. Yet that was the closest that I have had to a perfect dump in a long time. But for me, after you deposit the kids or the kid into the pool, you usually have a feeling/sensation that tells you if you have any fecal matter hanging on for dear life. If you don't have that feeling then you are going to probably have a perfect dump. But I would recommend wiping anyway just to be safe!

donkeypunch likes this.
  15. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

16. donkeypunch

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This thread reminds me of a long time ago when a bunch of friends and I were on Spring Break in South Padre. We all crammed into a single hotel room. We awoke one morning to find the toilet totally clogged with a huge mess of turds and underwear. I believe one of the guys (definitely not I) fished out the underwear with a coat hanger so we could identify the culprit by the underwear he wore. Dumbass drunk guy just decided to abandon his underwear. I'm not even sure if he even attempted to flush. And, it happened to be the smallest dude among us with the biggest bunch of sh_t mess I had ever witnessed. I think we gave him a really hard time about it. This same smaller dude was on the receiving end of a puke bomb on the way to Padre because some of my friends thought it was a good idea to take some of those "whatever" shady pills those gas stations sometimes sell. The driver took some and it made him sick. He puked out the window driving down the freeway and the whole lot of puke came flying back in from out the window landing all over the poor little small dude in the backseat. You should have seen the look on his face. I was sitting on the other side of him and not a lick of puke on me. And, I didn't take those shady pills. That smaller dude definitely had an imperfect time on a couple of occasions. LOL

18. Roscoe Arbuckle

This thread reminds me of this.

19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I should known better than to open this thread while eating breakfast.